Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 05:52 PM  
Cheat Death

NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 1, 2024

Week 1

NATIONAL BROADCASTS
Thursday Night: Baltimore @ Kansas City (NBC)
Friday Night: Green Bay vs Philadelphia in Sao Paulo (Peacock; Noah Eagle, Todd Blackledge)
Sunday Night: LA Rams @ Detroit (NBC)
Monday Night: NY Jets @ San Francisco (ESPN/ABC)

CBS Single
Spoiler!

Fox Early
Spoiler!

Fox Late
Spoiler!

Spoiler!
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:58 PM   #2
Champion Golfer Of The Year

WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 05:59 PM   #3
Champion Golfer Of The Year

God’s work, KCU. Much appreciated.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 06:01 PM   #4
pie is never free

Thats actually a fairly interesting slate, I get Stroud @ Indy

Titans @ the new look Bears under Caleb Williams

Boys @ Browns will be an entertaining shitshow
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM   #5
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

My viewing priorities are below. This assumes that I can watch every game, but I assume that I won't be able to watch one or more due to the NFL choosing to restrict viewership for NFL fans.

1. Thursday - Ravens at Chiefs. Obviously. My first opportunity in months to see the greatest NFL team ever assembled. I love watching the Chiefs.

2. Monday night - Jets at 49ers. I'm tired of the 49ers, but if the Jets are supposed to be good I'll check them out. Plus, I seldom get to watch 40 year-old quarterbacks.

3. Sunday early - Steelers at Falcons. I don't get to see the Falcons very often, so I'll check them out.

4. Sunday late - broncos at Seahawks. It's a division game, and it's always fun to see the broncos lose. I'll enjoy watching a rookie quarterback get introduced to the NFL.

5. Friday - Packers vs Eagles. I'll be mildly curious about how they keep both teams from wearing green.

6. Sunday night - Rams at Lions. The Rams are boring, but on the other hand the Lions are boring.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:20 PM   #6
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
2. Monday night - Jets at 49ers. I'm tired of the 49ers, but if the Jets are supposed to be good I'll check them out. Plus, I seldom get to watch 40 year-old quarterbacks.
This might actually be the biggest blowout of the year

A proper embarrassment for Rodgers and the entire franchise is totally in the cards, and no one should be surprised by it judging by the constant and recent reports of complete dysfunction in NYC

Rodgers is constantly putting his feet up on the desk, and pretending he's in charge of it all... Niners are gonna SMOKE them
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:23 PM   #7
Shaken. Not stirred.

****ing Dallas
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:24 PM   #8
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
This might actually be the biggest blowout of the year

A proper embarrassment for Rodgers and the entire franchise is totally in the cards, and no one should be surprised it judging by the constant and recent reports of complete dysfunction in NYC

Rodgers is constantly putting his feet up on the desk, and pretending he's in charge of it all... Niners are gonna SMOKE them
The Jets have more overall talent than SF does,it's weird how people are missing that.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:34 PM   #9
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
The Jets have more overall talent than SF does,it's weird how people are missing that.
A huge collection of egos usually gets in its own way, talent be damned

What did Dan Schneiders Redskins get with his mercenary all star squad, thats right nothing... you have to have coherent leadership and a well thought out plan to succeed in any venture

What has Salah shown anyone to prove that he does have a solid plan, as Rodgers walks all over him as he pleases?

We'll find out soon enough, and feel free to circle back on this if it goes your way... but my money says the Niners will outclass them in every facet of the game, Shannys a rat but theres a good reason Salah worked under him
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM   #10
Hockey Town

Quote:
A huge collection of egos usually gets in its own way, talent be damned

What did Dan Schneiders Redskins get with his mercenary all star squad, thats right nothing... you have to have coherent leadership and a well thought out plan to succeed in any venture

What has Salah shown anyone to prove that he does have a solid plan, as Rodgers walks all over him as he pleases?

We'll find out soon enough, and feel free to circle back on this if it goes your way... but my money says the Niners will outclass them in every facet of the game, Shannys a rat but theres a good reason Salah worked under him
Who did they spend big dollars on to be a mercenary?

All the stars of that team were drafted by that team outside of Rodgers.

Rodgers literally has to be a league average QB and they're a playoff team. He has an elite WR and RB, if there's one thing Rodgers knows to do, it's feed the studs.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:42 PM   #11
pie is never free

Quote:
Who did they spend big dollars on to be a mercenary?

All the stars of that team were drafted by that team outside of Rodgers.

Rodgers literally has to be a league average QB and they're a playoff team. He has an elite WR and RB, if there's one thing Rodgers knows to do, it's feed the studs.
The Jets are going to look like hammered shit, the left hand won't know what the right one is doing IMO... we'll see who's right soon enough

See ya soon...
Old Yesterday, 06:43 PM   #12
Hockey Town

Quote:
The Jets are going to look like hammered shit, the left hand won't know what the right one is doing IMO... we'll see who's right soon enough

See ya soon...
Honestly do you know how good Garrett Wilson is?

I'm not saying they're amazing but they aren't a pile of shit either.
Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM   #13
pie is never free

Quote:
Honestly do you know how good Garrett Wilson is?

I'm not saying they're amazing but they aren't a pile of shit either.
You keep missing the entire point, one that you constantly make here

[I]You can't just throw a bunch of talent together and call it a team, football doesn't work like that... it needs coaching, planning, and leadership[I]

Feels like you're just arguing to argue here, so I'm ghosting you for now... lets see what happens in the game and revisit it
Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM
Easy 6
This message has been deleted by Easy 6.
Old Yesterday, 07:00 PM   #14
Hockey Town

Quote:
Rodgers and Salah are not in sync, and they will be a shitshow with or without Wilson... Wilson will be raising hell about his role in the offense by week 8 at the latest

That's an odd take considering Rodgers over his career has always fed top of the line targets. I wouldn't be surprised if Wilson leads the NFL in targets.
Old Yesterday, 07:03 PM   #15
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

You’ll need ESPN+ to watch MNF if you have DirecTV.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.