Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-19-2024, 10:37 AM   #2
Veteran

You will find that paying cash won’t get the best price, I had to finance and sign saying I wouldn’t pay it off till after 6 months.
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-19-2024, 03:28 PM   #3
Born with Bad Habits

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
You will find that paying cash won’t get the best price, I had to finance and sign saying I wouldn’t pay it off till after 6 months.
My dad had to do something like that when he bought one of his Fords. Went in ready to write a check, and got a better deal going that route. Since it was a favorable rate with no penalty for early payoff after that point, he just waited until the period had passed, and he wrote his check then.

He likes trading for the heck of it every few years, and even though I’m partial to GMC’s, I’ll say that his 2023 F-150 Lariat is pretty nice.
RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-19-2024, 06:36 PM   #4
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
Hate that but if thsts the game I will play
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 02:10 PM   #5
Veteran

Salesman right here. Ford dealership. I don't know the GM/Chevy incentives that are going right now but check it out. It's really your only chance at getting a "good deal." The internet really changed everything. Every dealerships best price is out there for everyone to see. Walking into a dealership and negiotating $5,000 off the asking price just isn't a thing anymore. Especially if you're paying cash. We(dealerships) have no incentive to make you a better deal because you're paying cash. It's actually worse for us.

Last edited by KCJake; 02-19-2024 at 02:43 PM..
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-19-2024, 06:33 PM   #6
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

better get that 3500 HD edition, you don't want to be at the light and have someone looking down on your little truck do you
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 06:40 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
better get that 3500 HD edition, you don't want to be at the light and have someone looking down on your little truck do you
**** that. Those half tons ride like a friggin dream.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 06:31 AM   #8
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post

got a HD 2500.
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2024, 07:28 AM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
got a HD 2500.
Nice.

They are good trucks.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2024, 07:43 AM   #10
Can these boys not play?

Got a Silverado 2500 about a year ago. Custom line, non-white... had to fly from central Florida to Austin to get one. Crazy. Still, quite a bit of truck for $67k. Need it for dragging my tractor around and other construction equipment.

Now looking for an electric vehicle for the wife, and to save gas.
ChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-20-2024, 01:49 PM   #11
Just Lurking

So side question. They are delivering my truck to my house today. Should you tip the drivers?
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-20-2024, 01:54 PM   #12
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
So side question. They are delivering my truck to my house today. Should you tip the drivers?
Yes, if he did a good job.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-22-2024, 08:24 AM   #13
Seeking the Truth daily

Looks like a deal will be made today

Dealer has used my build to do a custom order.

They have sent me the confirmation details and i need to say yes and send $2000

The price does not include any promotions or rebates from GM, those will apply at time of delivery since they change and the dates change

MSRP is a bit north of $75xxx Price quoted is roughly 69

****ing stupid what things cost but it is what it is

Local deal was a cluster. First the salesperson I have used did not answer email. So I dug out her text info and texted her. She said she couldnt access her email that is on the dealers webpage, could i send to a different. Then she didnt respond for a day and when she did she said yesterday was day off and she didnt check messages or email ......nitwit anyway
Old 02-22-2024, 08:52 AM   #14
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
Looks like a deal will be made today

Dealer has used my build to do a custom order.

They have sent me the confirmation details and i need to say yes and send $2000

The price does not include any promotions or rebates from GM, those will apply at time of delivery since they change and the dates change

MSRP is a bit north of $75xxx Price quoted is roughly 69

****ing stupid what things cost but it is what it is

Local deal was a cluster. First the salesperson I have used did not answer email. So I dug out her text info and texted her. She said she couldnt access her email that is on the dealers webpage, could i send to a different. Then she didnt respond for a day and when she did she said yesterday was day off and she didnt check messages or email ......nitwit anyway

it doesnt sound like she wanted your business very badly
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 08:54 AM   #15
Supporter

So you told the local dealer to **** off and went somewhere else? Seriously, she has one ****ing job to do FFS.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote