Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-04-2021, 02:19 PM  
Life is changing..

Moderator position/ positions up for grabs?

SAUTO - Last Activity: 01-31-2021 12:27 PM
TimBone (On ignore anyway ) Last Activity: 03-30-2021 01:56 PM

Everyone else I see on a pretty regular basis. The 7 that are here regularly can probably handle the moderation duties without concern, but I'm bored and we need something to discuss.

Do we need to start taking applications for new moderators?

Last edited by TLO; 05-04-2021 at 02:22 PM.. Reason: This moderator lived close to you?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2021, 07:19 PM   #61
The Maintenance Guy

I have the 13 yr old contingent covered already.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2021, 07:31 PM   #62
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASSIVE BONEREATER View Post
I have the 13 yr old contingent covered already.
You've lost your touch.

This forum was at it's best when Phobia was a tyrant.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 07:55 PM   #63
Mod Team

I’ve been a Mod for over a year now.

I still like it.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 08:14 PM   #64
It was not a fair catch

I already deal with enough middle schoolers
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2021, 08:24 PM   #65
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
You've lost your touch.

This forum was at it's best when Phobia was a tyrant.
Oddly enough, he's right.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2021, 08:41 PM   #66
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Hmmm...that's a great question. Hey Bowser, change my name to MASSIVE BONEREATER.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2021, 08:43 PM   #67
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
He's taking care of some things.
That's what they used to say about people that have gone off to prison- sorry Uncle Buck is just "taking care of a few things" more like taking some D in the butt.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2021, 09:02 PM   #68
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Carcosa would be a benevolent, yet firm moderator
I'd be EXTREMELY firm!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 09:45 PM   #69
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I’ve been a Mod for over a year now.

I still like it.
Not sure how you keep coming in dead last in the ban pool every month, starting to think you don't do anything around here.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2021, 10:10 PM   #70
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
I'd be EXTREMELY firm!!!!
I'd ban you for 48 hours just to reap the burst when you came back.

Spare the rod, spoil the child.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2021, 10:20 PM   #71
MER

Cheerleader trumps Mod
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2021, 10:39 PM   #72
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Pay sucks and you gotta deal w a bunch of ungrateful assholes. Pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-04-2021, 10:41 PM   #73
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Looks like you have your answer, SNR.
Well geez, I don't know who to believe anymore!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2021, 10:43 PM   #74
Special Teams ACE!!!

Isn't it about time CP had a gay mod?

#billay4prez
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2021, 10:59 PM   #75
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Isn't it about time CP had a gay mod?

#billay4prez

He transcends gay. That man is on a spectrum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.