Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-07-2021, 01:16 AM  
I'll be back.

Mind-blowing actor crossovers

There are a lot of these and I'm aware of a good percentage.

But this...THIS ONE...has left my brain in another dimension.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2021, 07:55 AM   #31
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
"Earthman, your Mickey Mouse is one big stupid dope!"

Yeah I watched this on HBO I think it was after it was released from theaters to CATV. I liked it enough that I sought out the book it was based off on and as usual, it was better. Very underrated movie for that period.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2021, 01:37 PM   #32
Banned

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2021, 02:01 PM   #33
I'll be back.

no
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2021, 02:14 PM   #34
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Here's another good lost-in-the-makeup transition, although you pretty much have to be of a certain age, which I am, to remember the movie.

Joel Grey as Chiun from Remo Williams.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2021, 02:16 PM   #35
I'll be back.

lol ****ing kate mulgrew is in that
Old 03-08-2021, 02:18 PM   #36
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
lol ****ing kate mulgrew is in that
Yep.

I actually watched this for the first time in years a couple of weeks ago; found it while channel surfing. It's a fun movie.

I deleted the clip I posted when I realized it was dubbed in some language I don't recognize.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2021, 03:52 PM   #37
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Wil Wheaton played Alex' friend in The Last Starfighter, but his scenes were cut?
Will Wheaton played a sexual sadist / serial killer "tough guy" in Criminal Minds.

Jamie Kennedy played a cannibal that told the team he got messages from Satan.

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2021, 03:54 PM   #38
'Tis my eye!

This one is just for Clay.

Mark Hamill played a serial killer on Criminal Minds, too.

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2021, 04:50 PM   #39
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Mr. Brooks is probably in my top 10 of best movies simply because you never saw Kevin Costner being such an evil guy...

BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-08-2021, 05:05 PM   #40
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Karl Urban as Dredd...yes, you knew it was him, but most impressive to me was he never took off the helmet to show his face, which I think is pretty common for big stars. They want people to know who they are.

Dredd was awesome by the way. Way better than Judge Dredd with Stallone...though I admit, l like that one too.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2021, 07:17 PM   #41
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Mr. Brooks is probably in my top 10 of best movies simply because you never saw Kevin Costner being such an evil guy...

I've never seen this. Seems like I should definitely check it out.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 11:50 PM   #42
Fight, build, win!

And his hair was perfect.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 06:55 AM   #43
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I've never seen this. Seems like I should definitely check it out.
I doubt you will be disappointed. I had never even heard of it and someone recommended it to me and I was like.... how have I never heard of this movie... it is fantastic.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-09-2021, 09:45 AM   #44
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post

Karl Urban as Dredd...yes, you knew it was him, but most impressive to me was he never took off the helmet to show his face, which I think is pretty common for big stars. They want people to know who they are.

Dredd was awesome by the way. Way better than Judge Dredd with Stallone...though I admit, l like that one too.
I to liked them both. Saw the Stallone Dredd most recently, need to watch the Urban Dredd again.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-09-2021, 03:09 PM   #45
Cheaterlover*

So this would've made for a very different Captain Picard.

JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.