Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-17-2020, 07:19 PM  
Mod Team

Plumeria- California, Arizona or Florida.

Weird request, but do any of you living in these areas have a plumeria on your property? I just started growing them this year and I’d love to purchase a cutting from you. Amazing plants. There's literally 1000's of different varieties, sizes, color and smells. The smells can range from candy, perfume or even sun tan lotion! You won't get blooms every year until they're older and established, but the wait is well worth it. Cuttings are simply taken from a plant, dried out for 7-14 days and then placed in well draining soil. It's fairly easy to establish a new plant from a cutting.

My first and only flowering plumeria from May of this year. There's a light, fruity fragrance to this.

Last edited by lewdog; 07-17-2020 at 07:26 PM..
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2020, 08:23 AM   #61
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I didn't know one of the symptoms of COVID was turning into Martha Stewart.

If Lewdog asks me for the best China pattern to mix with Southwest decor next, I might have to revoke his CP Phoenix Meetup group.
Plants are ****ing awesome! Nothing gay about them.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2020, 08:26 PM   #62
Mod Team

FYI on shipping. Was recommended that you cut all the leaves off and wrap in newspaper.
Old 07-21-2020, 12:06 AM   #63
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Plants are ****ing awesome! Nothing gay about them.
Pansies!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 05:27 AM   #64
Mod Team

A friend gifted me a plumeria before his move. It’s called Penang Peach and smells like peaches when it blooms! It’s very small as he just bought it for $10 at Trader Joe’s.
Old 08-06-2020, 06:12 AM   #65
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
A friend gifted me a plumeria before his move. It’s called Penang Peach and smells like peaches when it blooms! It’s very small as he just bought it for $10 at Trader Joe’s.
Very cool. The closest we can get to plumeria blooms around here is orchids and they don't have nearly the color variety.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 09:17 PM   #66
Mod Team

It’s getting close! End of February and March are good times for these. I’ve got cash on hand!
Old 02-05-2021, 09:10 AM   #67
Politically Incorrect

You're turning into quite the Whoretoculterist.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:27 PM   #68
Mod Team

Quote:
You're turning into quite the Whoretoculterist.
Thanks man!
Old 02-05-2021, 04:56 PM   #69
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Thanks man!
You grow any herbs like basil or mint?
Old 02-05-2021, 05:55 PM   #70
Mod Team

Quote:
You grow any herbs like basil or mint?
Yeah I’ll rotate them in through the year. Cilantro is easy along with oregano.
Old 02-05-2021, 07:24 PM   #71
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Yeah I’ll rotate them in through the year. Cilantro is easy along with oregano.
Do the grow super fast in this heat?

Dry out a lot?
Old 02-05-2021, 08:11 PM   #72
Mod Team

Quote:
Do the grow super fast in this heat?

Dry out a lot?
You only grow herbs in winter here. Summer is basically too hot or you move them inside and they’ll keep growing by a window.
Old 02-05-2021, 08:27 PM   #73
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Lew I thought you planted these flowers months ago? Where’s the blooms man?!
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 09:44 PM   #74
Has a particular set of skills

Dude I totally forgot about shipping you some Pulmeria. I'll get soem to you after the Super Bowl.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 08:00 AM   #75
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Lew I thought you planted these flowers months ago? Where’s the blooms man?!
They don’t bloom every year and they only do it mostly in summer. Sometimes you’ll go years without any but it’s incredible when they do, like in the picture I posted. Plus it’s much more work to keep them alive here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Dude I totally forgot about shipping you some Pulmeria. I'll get soem to you after the Super Bowl.
I would forever be in debt to you. Give me a charity and I’ll donate to them or I could send you money if you’d prefer.