Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-20-2014, 08:09 PM  
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Just Took Head In The Car From 50 Year Old

Sitting in the bar on 92 and Shea, watching the game. Unknown Cougar being frisky, says let's step out at half time. Gobbles like a pro. Best part? She gets in her car and leaves after. Can watch the second half piece aside from the boys running shit...
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2014, 11:45 AM   #106
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I saw this damn show on TV when I lived in Canada!
Hah. I'm not saying it's wrong but gat damn...
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2014, 12:11 PM   #107
Don't Be A Dick

I don't care how intrigued I am. I am NOT clicking the BJ granny video.

EVAH!
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2014, 12:38 PM   #108
Mindful Taoist German

So now I'm wondering who's engaged in a sexual act with the oldest partner...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2014, 12:46 PM   #109
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Sounds like a good record to work for.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2014, 12:47 PM   #110
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Not me, sitting with my regular friend who laughed when I told her about last night...
Old 10-21-2014, 12:48 PM   #111
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Not me, sitting with my regular friend who laughed when I told her about last night...
Of course she laughed. Now she doesn't have to do it
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2014, 12:54 PM   #112
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Of course she laughed. Now she doesn't have to do it
never any have to, some want to. Hug and a hold is nicer but I give as good as I get.
Old 10-21-2014, 12:56 PM   #113
The Boom Boom Room

The bitch mistook you as their meth score
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2014, 01:00 PM   #114
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
The bitch mistook you as their meth score
no hillbilly heroin here bro, everyone gets their kicks with scripts...
Old 10-21-2014, 01:06 PM   #115
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
no hillbilly heroin here bro, everyone gets their kicks with scripts...
meth can be had with scripts, pharm grade
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2014, 01:07 PM   #116
The Collective Unconscious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Have i ever told the story of the Porto potty sex outside arrowhead during the 2000 chiefs-rams game?

I really don't want to actually
Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's how you got your message board handle.
58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-21-2014, 01:07 PM   #117
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
I don't care how intrigued I am. I am NOT clicking the BJ granny video.

EVAH!
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2014, 01:08 PM   #118
The Collective Unconscious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Sounds like a good record to work for.
On my way to the nursing home. Easy pickens there... A friend told me that.
58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-21-2014, 01:08 PM   #119
Veteran

Quote:
I may compete for youngest.
ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-21-2014, 01:11 PM   #120
Praise Him

Donk fans
Shame on you and your mom
King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote