Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-05-2021, 09:16 AM  
Veteran

Favorite Live Album?

Title says it all: what's your favorite live music album?
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-08-2021, 08:52 PM   #46
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
The first Priest album I bought! Love Diamonds and Rust!
Priest is coming to the Hollywood Amp in St Louis this September, and I will be there
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 09:31 PM   #47
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Priest is coming to the Hollywood Amp in St Louis this September, and I will be there
Yeah but not the same without Glenn Tipton
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-08-2021, 09:51 PM   #48
pie is never free

Quote:
Yeah but not the same without Glenn Tipton
True, but theres absolutely no dropoff with Richie Faulkner... can confirm from a previous show in STL a few years ago
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2021, 11:08 PM   #49
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
True, but theres absolutely no dropoff with Richie Faulkner... can confirm from a previous show in STL a few years ago
Oh it's not him by any means! It is Andy Sneap I am on the fence about. Enjoy the show! Not raining on your parade!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 06:42 AM   #50
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28 View Post

''Ladies and gentlemen,a warm Reds Rock welcome please,from Dublin,Ireland,U2 !
I always liked early U2,before Bono turned into a wanker.
I totally forgot about Sloan Castle. Add that to my list.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2021, 10:22 AM   #51
Veteran

Quote:
The first Priest album I bought! Love Diamonds and Rust!

Nice acoustic version:

Quote:

Redeemer of Souls was their best record since the early 80s, imo.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 12:27 PM   #52
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
My favorites in order that I still listen to today. What left of vinyl that I salvaged from a flood in Riverside, Mo.

Those are all solid.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2021, 12:31 PM   #53
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
KISS ALIVE II

Love it.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2021, 01:57 PM   #54
pie is never free

I've always been SO torn between I and II, you really can't go wrong either way... still have both on original Casablanca vinyl
Old 05-09-2021, 03:27 PM   #55
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I totally forgot about Sloan Castle. Add that to my list.
Do you mean Slane Castle ? I think that was a different concert.The one i listed was actually from Red Rocks in Colorado.But its all good though.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-09-2021, 07:09 PM   #56
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Nirvana unplugged in New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
AIC Unplugged

RIP Layne Staley

These. Beat me to it.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2021, 07:33 PM   #57
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
Nice acoustic version:

LOL! That was the last tour/time I saw the Priest live and the last show I saw with Glenn Tipton. Biloxi MS.
Old 05-10-2021, 09:31 AM   #58
Veteran

CCR is one of my favorite bands so I'm kind of embarrassed to have forgotten to mention this one:

This was recorded while the band was a three piece after Tom Fogerty left the band. It's a little different sound because of that but it works in the live setting, imo. Really great version of Lodi.
Old 05-12-2021, 06:26 AM   #59
Supporter

Quote:
CCR is one of my favorite bands so I'm kind of embarrassed to have forgotten to mention this one:

This was recorded while the band was a three piece after Tom Fogerty left the band. It's a little different sound because of that but it works in the live setting, imo. Really great version of Lodi.
Good album

Last edited by Baby Lee; 05-12-2021 at 10:53 AM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2021, 10:13 AM   #60
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Nice acoustic version:

Diamonds and Rust is an awesome song.

And Firepower is a great album as well.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.