Old 08-24-2019, 12:24 PM  
Always ask 'Why?"

**** OFFICIAL Kansas City Chiefs vs. SF 49ers Pre-season Gameday Thread ****

​What Time Is Kick-Off? 7:00 PM (CST)
​Where Is it Being Played? Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
​TV Channel/Live Stream: Local channels

Internet stream: nflbite.com or
http://scienceandtechnology.xyz/17252/

Last edited by Trivers; 08-24-2019 at 12:31 PM..
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:00 PM   #301
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
Didn't look like Honey Badger was very interested in what Mahomes was trying to say. When Mahomes speaks, you listen.
I noticed that . **** you Honey Badger!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:01 PM   #302
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Colquitt is leading the league in forced fumbles this preseason.

Seriously, is he doing something different? Returners can't hang onto his punts at all.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 07:03 PM   #303
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Niemann is calling the defensive signals. Interesting.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:03 PM   #304
Rookie

So Mahomes is ready for the season huh?

No complaining if he looks rusty game 1.

Just bitter here that we have to have Jimmy out there the whole half... where as yall trout out Chad Effin Henne the rest of the half. ��
Afrikan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Afrikan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Afrikan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Afrikan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Afrikan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Afrikan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Afrikan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Afrikan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 07:04 PM   #305
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan View Post
So Mahomes is ready for the season huh?

No complaining if he looks rusty game 1.

Just bitter here that we have to have Jommy out there the whole half... where as yall trout out Chad Effin Henne the rest of the half. ��
Huh?
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:04 PM   #306
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

That completion was on Ward. He left his area.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:04 PM   #307
Your mom

There are people with one leg that are faster the Ragland
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:04 PM   #308
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters View Post
Henne sucks donKeys
I can't help it, every time I see Henne's name I think of

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:05 PM   #309
MVP

I hate that style of blocking where they just dive at the defenders knees and ankles
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:06 PM   #310
Supporter

STILL waiting on 3rd down to fill me with anything other than dread.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:06 PM   #311
Mahomosapien

Kendal fuller is a liability. He cant even shed blocks after he misses his assignments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:07 PM   #312
Andy Reid Supporter

Thornhill is really struggling tonight. I think it’s gonna take some time but he’ll be fine
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:07 PM   #313
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I can't help it, every time I see Henne's name I think of

One is Henne the other is Henning
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:08 PM   #314
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Every time I see 44 for the Niners I think it’s Tom Rathman
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:08 PM   #315
Andy Reid Supporter

That was a damn good play by Sorenson
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.