Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-15-2024, 01:27 PM  
Starter

The Gentlemen: Netflix series trailer

Sorry, I'm old an don't know how to embed videos, so here is the link;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnpfKsqeMrM

Guy Ritchie series based on the 2019 movie. I know some don't like his films at all but I really enjoy (most of) them, so for those of us out there hopefully this will be good.
kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-15-2024, 01:31 PM   #2
TACO SALAD

I don't like all of his stuff but I thought the movie was pretty good.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-15-2024, 01:32 PM   #3
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpic View Post
Sorry, I'm old an don't know how to embed videos, so here is the link;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnpfKsqeMrM

Guy Ritchie series based on the 2019 movie. I know some don't like his films at all but I really enjoy (most of) them, so for those of us out there hopefully this will be good.
I am in on Guy Ritchie... usually love his stuff.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.