Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2020, 02:08 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
You've actually seen one.
That's awesome.. And ya. People do think you're crazy when you tell your story.
Lucky for me. Crazy has been part of my DNA since i was about 16 and Ive learned to embrace it.
This! When we got home, I could not stop thinking about it. So I went through everything Bigfoot on the (World Wide Web) and nothing came close to matching up to what we saw. I found the Bigfoot Research site and posted my encounter. It was crazy. I had people threaten me, call me every name in the book, ect. I was only looking for answers. A few "sane" people that run site, sent me a long-form for the encounter, which I filled out. I had my trusty road atlas that had our trip all marked up, so I knew almost the exact place. With all this information- Bigfoot "researchers" in the area, went out for a weekend looking. In the end, I felt vindicated with their follow up post, but after two weeks of crazies sending me hate email, I got off the site for good. I checked back years later and they had the same old stuff as before I posted. Pics of Muddy tracks and a lot of grainy videos that could be about anything. I have told a few people about it, but I figure it is best to keep it to myself.

With so many folks out hiking now and having phone cameras, drones, ect I figure someone will get some legit great footage of these unknown creatures, at least I hope so.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote