Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2020, 09:13 AM  
Damnit Peg

2020 Royals Official Offseason/Season Repository

Players start reporting Feb 12th.
New Ownership.
Spring training games begin Feb 20th against the Rangers.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-23-2020, 09:22 PM   #721
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
60-0!!!!

0-60
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2020, 08:29 AM   #722
My work speaks for itself!!!

40 of the 60 games against Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago, Minnesota......

So you're saying there's a chance!!!!!
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-24-2020, 08:41 AM   #723
The Insider

Is there anybody like me who hates that the Royals are in the AL Central? Our teams in our division do nothing for me as a fan.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2020, 08:44 AM   #724
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Is there anybody like me who hates that the Royals are in the AL Central? Our teams in our division do nothing for me as a fan.
true - but it does give us the best chance at succeeding.

imagine being in the East and having to go up against big spenders like the yankees/red sox/(and sometimes Baltimore).
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-24-2020, 08:56 AM   #725
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
true - but it does give us the best chance at succeeding.

imagine being in the East and having to go up against big spenders like the yankees/red sox/(and sometimes Baltimore).
I would prefer the AL West teams. But the 9pm start times blow balls and that is why we are in the AL Central.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2020, 09:03 AM   #726
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
I would prefer the AL West teams. But the 9pm start times blow balls and that is why we are in the AL Central.

Should be in the NL Central. Even though it’s hard to imagine as I’m an AL fan but the Cards, Cubs & Brewers would be entertaining.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2020, 09:10 AM   #727
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Should be in the NL Central. Even though it’s hard to imagine as I’m an AL fan but the Cards, Cubs & Brewers would be entertaining.
We had our chance to go way back when and elected to stay in the AL, which is why the Brewers ultimately went.

I think it was a mistake. Feel like our ballpark and style of play would have always fit better in the NL. Plus, as you allude to, it would be fun as hell to play the Cubs, Cards & Pirates regularly as opposed to the Twins, Indians and Sox.

Missed opportunity.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2020, 09:23 AM   #728
Veteran

Let’s get that #1 pick next year!!!
kcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-24-2020, 10:13 AM   #729
Veteran

Let's get the #1 pick this year when we only have to suffer through 60 games of suck!

We should be underdogs vs any team other than the Tigers and maybe the Pirates?
Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-24-2020, 10:16 AM   #730
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

It's going to be really hard for the Royals to be bad enough to get the top pick.

1) The Orioles have the following schedule:
- 10 vs. Yankees
- 10 vs. Red Sox
- 10 vs. Rays
- 10 vs. Toronto
- 4 vs. Phllies
- 4 vs. Nationals
- 4 vs. Braves
- 4 vs. Mets
- 4 vs. Marlins

There's only one team in the early stages of a rebuild (Marlins) and they have more present major league talent than the O's.

Honestly, I could see Baltimore setting an MLB record for worst winning percentage this season. Something like 10-50. Not only is their competition tough, but that's a team that has no problem shitting the bed purposely to try and be worse for draft picks.

2) The AL Central is not that tough. Minnesota and Cleveland are playoff contenders. Detroit is worse than KC and the White Sox have yet to realize the team's hype.

3) Dayton Moore doesn't have it in him to try to be awful on purpose, which you really need these days to get the top overall pick.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2020, 10:55 AM   #731
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
It's going to be really hard for the Royals to be bad enough to get the top pick.

1) The Orioles have the following schedule:
- 10 vs. Yankees
- 10 vs. Red Sox
- 10 vs. Rays
- 10 vs. Toronto
- 4 vs. Phllies
- 4 vs. Nationals
- 4 vs. Braves
- 4 vs. Mets
- 4 vs. Marlins

There's only one team in the early stages of a rebuild (Marlins) and they have more present major league talent than the O's.

Honestly, I could see Baltimore setting an MLB record for worst winning percentage this season. Something like 10-50. Not only is their competition tough, but that's a team that has no problem shitting the bed purposely to try and be worse for draft picks.

2) The AL Central is not that tough. Minnesota and Cleveland are playoff contenders. Detroit is worse than KC and the White Sox have yet to realize the team's hype.

3) Dayton Moore doesn't have it in him to try to be awful on purpose, which you really need these days to get the top overall pick.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 11:38 AM   #732
MVP

Look anything is possible with this sprint. I remember the Jose Lima season and the way we started. I'd love to see us have some fun and be in it to till the last week (I know that there is still the possibility to negotiate an expanded playoffs - which I want).

But, if we don't get off to a quick start...what I really want is to see some of the kid pitchers get their feet wet, honestly. We need to start breaking in that class - let them take their lumps - and learn.

I also want to move Kennedy after a month and whoever else to some team that is trying to get in the playoffs. Great opportunity to get assets from surprise contending teams tha need bullpen help.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 06-24-2020, 11:44 AM   #733
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerok View Post
Let's get the #1 pick this year when we only have to suffer through 60 games of suck!

We should be underdogs vs any team other than the Tigers and maybe the Pirates?

Old 06-24-2020, 11:52 AM   #734
MVP

Would you guys rather make the playoffs this year and be eliminated in the 1st round or get the number 1 pick and he's guaranteed to be Max Scherzer?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-24-2020, 12:01 PM   #735
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Would you guys rather make the playoffs this year and be eliminated in the 1st round or get the number 1 pick and he's guaranteed to be Max Scherzer?
The latter, personally.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.