Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:15 PM   #17101
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
no but thank you for trying..it's got a red filter over it..it's pretty powerful.

I want to paint it.
Clay's version is better
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:16 PM   #17102
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
It's like Chris Simms said, as good as he's been he's left 3 or 4 big plays on the field in every game. He's going to get better..
Yeah, I've been saying that.

Mahomes has missed on every single pass he's attempted to throw OVER the defense. He's taken several shots, but has overthrown them. Not by much either. The more he works with these guys....
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:36 PM   #17103
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Yeah, I've been saying that.

Mahomes has missed on every single pass he's attempted to throw OVER the defense. He's taken several shots, but has overthrown them. Not by much either. The more he works with these guys....
I hadn't really thought of it before (since we've never had a QB who could really air it out), but I also wonder if the thin air throws QBs off on deep throws a bit. Golf balls and baseballs fly further up there, so it stands to reason that footballs would too. He might just need a few trips up to altitude to figure out how to adjust his throws to compensate.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:37 PM   #17104
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I hadn't really thought of it before (since we've never had a QB who could really air it out), but I also wonder if the thin air throws QBs off on deep throws a bit. Golf balls and baseballs fly further up there, so it stands to reason that footballs would too. He might just need a few trips up to altitude to figure out how to adjust his throws to compensate.
Mountains man, mountains
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:38 PM   #17105
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
This one?
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:39 PM   #17106
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
And he's already had two, leaving with the keys with him. Again
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:43 PM   #17107
I’m a Mahomo!

Great video. Wish someone had Keitzman’s comments on it.
https://youtu.be/BY41GaqfJLY
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:56 PM   #17108
Veteran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA85rppchTY&lc=z23bwtuqcze5jbv0facdp432fux4pfu2z0ug4unggclw03c010c.1538608649657257

I've never heard of these guys but they are hilarious. I went back and watched last season where Alex Smith was lambasted several times. In this episode wunderkid Mahomes is treated like a QB with 'reerun strength' who can't talk good.
Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-04-2018, 03:23 PM   #17109
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Clay's version is better
what version?

haven't located the pic yet.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2018, 03:43 PM   #17110
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
what version?

haven't located the pic yet.

you have to Message him, it's buried and I don't recall the wording he used to find it in the the thread search function.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2018, 03:51 PM   #17111
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
you have to Message him, it's buried and I don't recall the wording he used to find it in the the thread search function.
thanks
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2018, 08:12 PM   #17112
I'll be back.

I didn't put a red filter on it. He's talking about the original version of that photo, which I had nothing to do with other than posting it. It has no red filter.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2018, 08:20 PM   #17113
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2018, 08:25 PM   #17114
Forever Royal

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

Just throwing this out there, do we need a Mahomes/Chiefs video thread? This thread is so gigantic that there are multiple reposts and it’s hard to go back and find videos with breakdowns or other assorted media content that you may want to see.

I know there are times when I’m in this thread and come across a video but it turns out to be 20 minutes long or something so I can’t watch it in the moment but finding it again is really hard. I like individual threads okay but those sometimes get lost quickly as well.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-04-2018, 08:26 PM   #17115
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Just throwing this out there, do we need a Mahomes/Chiefs video thread? This thread is so gigantic that there are multiple reposts and it’s hard to go back and find videos with breakdowns or other assorted media content that you may want to see.

I know there are times when I’m in this thread and come across a video but it turns out to be 20 minutes long or something so I can’t watch it in the moment but finding it again is really hard. I like individual threads okay but those sometimes get lost quickly as well.
Just search the thread for "youtube"