Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2022, 04:26 PM   Topic Starter
Settle this once and forever

Best Teams of the 21st Century?

I came cross this post on Facebook the other day and it kinda got me thinking on it. This is just some random dude and I know this is a Chiefs site so we’re likely to have some bias..

Most of the top comments were mentioning how the top rated teams couldn’t be considered the best since they didn’t win the Super Bowl.

I think you also have to consider at which point you’re taking them. Is it their peak? Is it a cumulative thing for the entire year?

Initially I wanted to move the 2013 Seahawks up a bit higher, but didn’t know who they could replace. And I also had to question whether placing the 2019 Chiefs there was a homer pick, but that was an amazing squad.

Idk. Lots of thoughts, but which team or teams do you think were the best of the bunch since the year 2000?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.