Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which WR was the MOST disappointing in 2023?
Skyy Moore 76 35.68%
Kadarius Toney 133 62.44%
Justyn Ross 4 1.88%
Justin Watson 0 0%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-30-2024, 12:56 PM   #2
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
He’s plenty talented enough.

Can move well enough and is even physical enough for some good downfield blocking.

Hes not a world beater but there have been less talented athletes be productive in the league. His is very much between his ears.

Don't really want to drag Skyy anymore than I already have, so I'll keep this short.

I think a lot of his issues are between his ears, as you say. Back last offseason I said he wastes a lot of steps, which is basically in the same area. And when you don't have elite burst, like Tyreek for example, you can't waste steps vs. NFL DBs. They recover way too fast.

If he's ever going to be a decent WR, he's going to have to go to the Steve Largent/Edelman/Welker school of route-running for lesser athletes and parse down his route-running to the bone.

Otherwise, he's just going to be a good run-blocking WR.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2024, 06:12 PM   #3
Hello

Surprised people aren’t bitching about MVS not being included in the poll.

That being said, Moore. He shoulda built to something but he’s just straight ass. Total bust.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 06:14 PM   #4
Needs more middle fingers

Toney. Because he actually has (had?) special ability.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2024, 06:16 PM   #5
Politically Incorrect

Skyy Moore cause we drafted that ****er with high hopes. The others we picked up as chances.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 06:19 PM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Skyy Moore cause we drafted that ****er with high hopes. The others we picked up as chances.
^ I don't like to see Varch miss.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2024, 06:20 PM   #7
The man you could post like.

Toney. The rest of them have very defined ceilings. Toney could be a legit superstar if his body and mind held up.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2024, 06:24 PM   #8
Supporter

I was a Skyy Moore-on. Thought this was the year.

**** was I wrong.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 06:28 PM   #9
In my youth i pray to keep

I've bitched about these scrubs enough and in the end they still won a Superbowl. Move on from all except Justin Watson.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2024, 06:33 PM   #10
Veteran

Words fail me as I try to express my disdain for Toney. We traded Sneed for a 3rd rounder in 2025. If we can get any draft pick at all for Toney, in any year at all, we should be all over it. Moore has been hugely disappointing, but could still possibly get his head out of his ass.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 03-28-2024, 06:34 PM   #11
In Pat We Trust

In thinking about it, why aren't Toney and Moore in Texas with Mahomes? Are they just not invited?
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-28-2024, 06:46 PM   #12
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
In thinking about it, why aren't Toney and Moore in Texas with Mahomes? Are they just not invited?

Keep them away from our starters, they might spread the suckage...
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 06:15 AM   #13
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
They took the wrong route down.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 06:36 PM   #14
Veteran

Definitely MVS.

Toney was injury prone and dumb. I didn't realise he was borderline reeruned but I knew he was stupid and I got pelted on here for saying so.

I also knew Skyy Moore was going to be a ****ing disgrace. After reading all of the hopes and lofty predictions from people on here over the summer I thought maybe because I'm relatively new to the sport (5 years) I'm not seeing it right. I won't doubt my eyes again. Skyy Moore is the worst WR I've ever seen in the NFL.

Last edited by Womble; 03-28-2024 at 06:42 PM..
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 03-28-2024, 06:37 PM   #15
The pizza king of kansas

Toney and it not even close.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote