Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM  
sorta mod-ish

*The NEW Movies Thread*

Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2015, 11:34 AM   #1981
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Gone Girl was really interesting. I was legitimately on the edge of my seat first trying to figure out what happened to her, then to see how she would get out of the predicament she placed herself in, and finally to see if she'd get her comeuppance.

For a movie that I had absolutely no interest in seeing, I was pleasantly surprised.
Ending was trash though.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2015, 11:41 AM   #1982
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Ending was trash though.
Yep. My wife had read the book....so she knew what was coming. I stood up after the end and gave her the look of "seriously!?"
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2015, 12:49 PM   #1983
20 Menthol KOOLs

Ending was so ****ing bad. Left me so dissatisfied.

Everything up until about the last few minutes was great though.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2015, 05:19 AM   #1984
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
Watched To Die For with Nicole Kidman.

First of all, a wonderful reminder of what a treasure she once was. My god, the scene with her in lingerie...

Second, I think Joaquin Phoenix was typecast by his role in this film because he's basically played the same sniveling ****, to some degree, in every other role he's been in, whether it was Gladiator or Signs or Her.
Haha, Clay calling someone else a sniveling ****...
kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-24-2015, 11:45 AM   #1985
20 Menthol KOOLs

I re-watched 12 Years A Slave.

That's a tough one to watch. It was really well done, though, with an all-star cast.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2015, 11:49 AM   #1986
Ain't no relax!

I watched The D Train last night.

What the mother****ing **** was that movie? JFC.....

I won't give away the unexpected plot twist that the movie centered around, but let's just say I probably won't catch any more Jack Black movies again. Nearly turned it off 1/3 of the way through, and I never stop movies in the middle.

Avoid.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2015, 12:47 PM   #1987
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I re-watched 12 Years A Slave.

That's a tough one to watch. It was really well done, though, with an all-star cast.
Yeah, damn tough to watch. But I'm glad I did it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2015, 01:56 PM   #1988
MTFU

Saw Gone Girl that's one crazy bitch.
thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2015, 10:22 PM   #1989
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yeah, damn tough to watch. But I'm glad I did it.
Why is it tough to watch? I never seen it.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2015, 11:02 PM   #1990
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairplay View Post
Why is it tough to watch? I never seen it.
It's a movie about a free man from Washington DC that gets kidnapped and transported down south where he's sold into slavery. Honestly, the moments that are heartbreaking and/or make you feel highly uncomfortable are too numerous to count.

If you're into movies whatsoever you should watch it.
Old 08-25-2015, 01:49 AM   #1991
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Just watched Unbreakable. Very very good movie. Back when M Night was actually good.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2015, 02:30 AM   #1992
Unsparing

Watched 'Child 44' over the weekend. Highly recommended.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2015, 12:52 PM   #1993
MVP

Yeah Gone Girl was pretty good.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-25-2015, 12:53 PM   #1994
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Just watched Unbreakable. Very very good movie. Back when M Night was actually good.
It's his best movie.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2015, 01:08 PM   #1995
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
yeah it's very cool.
I'm surprised and disappointed there's never been a sequel.
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.