Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM  
sorta mod-ish

*The NEW Movies Thread*

Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2015, 09:43 AM   #1891
I'll be back.

This is great. Taylor Schilling is such a slut in it.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2015, 02:02 PM   #1892
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
This is great. Taylor Schilling is such a slut in it.

That was a good show. I was pissed when I heard that they cancelled it.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2015, 02:03 PM   #1893
GBM 8-12-15

Just finished watching Gone Girl. Very good.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2015, 06:16 PM   #1894
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Watched Ex Machina. Very good movie. I'd recommend it to anyone who's onto sci Fi.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah just saw it would highly recommend.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2015, 10:39 PM   #1895
BOOM!1!

Paul Blart 2 isn't even worth a Redbox rental.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2015, 10:44 PM   #1896
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
Paul Blart 2 isn't even worth a Redbox rental.
No way!! Can't be true.......
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2015, 12:22 AM   #1897
Supporter

I watched Joe Dirt 2.

And.. its pretty much what you think it is.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2015, 07:00 AM   #1898
BOOM!1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
No way!! Can't be true.......
I don't mind Kevin James, and MC1 was okay.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2015, 07:09 AM   #1899
Cheat Death

Finally caught Whiplash last night. While I thought the ending was well done, I was really hoping the kid was going to make splintered drumstick Sybian and machine gun rape ol boy to death with it.

Good movie nonetheless.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2015, 10:54 AM   #1900
I'll be back.

Knight and Day with Tom Cruise...seriously underrated movie. Loved the running of the bulls scene. Cameron Diaz was hot as ****.

I'd watch some more movies with that character.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2015, 11:56 AM   #1901
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Watched Ex Machina. Very good movie. I'd recommend it to anyone who's onto sci Fi.
Posted via Mobile Device
I'll second that. Pretty decent flick.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2015, 12:30 PM   #1902
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
Knight and Day with Tom Cruise...seriously underrated movie. Loved the running of the bulls scene. Cameron Diaz was hot as ****.

I'd watch some more movies with that character.
Man, I really hate that movie. Cruise was horrible, the stunts were worse. The only good thing about it was Cameron Diaz being hot and wearing short assed skirts.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2015, 02:36 PM   #1903
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Man, I really hate that movie. Cruise was horrible, the stunts were worse. The only good thing about it was Cameron Diaz being hot and wearing short assed skirts.
LOL come on. The stunts were awesome. Especially the scene with the bulls.
Old 07-19-2015, 02:46 PM   #1904
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Tom Cruise is no longer overrated. Hes so universal hated hes reached Nickelback territory where hes now underrated
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2015, 03:32 PM   #1905
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Tom Cruise is no longer overrated. Hes so universal hated hes reached Nickelback territory where hes now underrated
That stunt he pulls in the upcoming Mission Impossible movie is just nuts. I don't care if he's duct taped and stapled to that plane, that some ****ing cojones to ride the outside of the plane during takeoff.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.