Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2024, 12:14 PM  
In Search of a Life

Is it too early to start talking about the 2025 NFL Draft?

WR is going to be strong per usual with Luther Burden, Tetairoa McMillan, Emeka Egbuka, Evan Stewart, Nic Anderson, Isaiah Bond, and my early personal favorite Tre Harris. Should also mention Travis Hunter.

RB looks absolutely loaded at the top with Quinshon Judkins, Ollie Gordon IV, Omarion Hampton, TreVeyon Henderson, Ashton Jeanty, and Trevor Etienne. I would love to grab one of those guys with one of our 3 day 2 picks.

Colston Loveland and Mitchell Evans look better than every TE from this year's draft minus Bowers.

I expected OT to be weak after this year, but Kelvin Banks Jr., Will Campbell, Earnest Greene III, and Emery Jones all look like possible 1st round picks.

IOL looks weak early on, so I really like that we took a couple of swings on day 3 there.

Next year's QB class is going to be awful, barring somebody making a huge jump IMO. Sanders, Beck, and Milroe at the top looks pretty bad. Sanders is probably the best of the bunch, but Beck could surpass him. I'd be pretty disappointed if I were a Raiders fan after missing out on Penix. They should've taken Rattler.

Defensively, James Pearce Jr. looks to be the early favorite for #1 in the class. Dude has all the tools to be a top 5 pick. The EDGE class looks like it could and should be much better than this year's. Princely Umanmielen, Nic Scourton, Patrick Payton, J.T. Tuimoloau, Ashton Gillote, Dani Dennis-Sutton, Mykel Williams. Landon Jackson, who mogby be my favorite, reminds me so much of Maxx Crosby.

Harold Perkins and Abdul Carter are two extremely talented LBs that should go in the 1st round. Both guys can get after the QB too. Very unique talents. Barrett Carter looks like a safe bet to be your typical early day 2 LB.

DT is similar to this year with a couple of 1st rounders in Mason Graham and probably my early favorite prospect this entire class in Kentucky DT Deone Walker. Graham's tape against Washington in the NC game was very impressive after looking at his actual production. The other Michigan DT Kenneth Grant looks like he could get into that late 1st round conversation.

At CB, Will Johnson and Benjamin Morrison look like a couple of top 10 picks. Denzel Burke is a guy I thought would come out this year and be a mid-late 1st. Jabbar Muhammad looks like yet another stud Washington CB. I'm interested to see if teams like Travis Hunter more at CB or WR. He's just so damn good at both.

Malaki Starks and Kevin Winston Jr. are likely a couple of 1st round safeties. Winston is one of my early favorites. Andrew Mukuba is another guy I liked and thought would come out this year. Feels like he could've been S1 in this year's class, but I don't see it next year.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-30-2024 at 02:04 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 01:06 PM   #2
MVP

The answer is yes.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-30-2024, 01:09 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
The answer is yes.
You're clearly not a sick ****...
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 01:38 PM   #4
MVP

I'm just letting you guys know that I will make room on the Ollie Gordon train but I'm driving this bitch! Don't watch much college but I did attend Oklahoma State and he's been the only real bright spot lately.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-30-2024, 01:49 PM   #5
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

In my dream of dreams, the Chiefs find some sort of way to move up from 32 to select Luther Burden.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 02:06 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
In my dream of dreams, the Chiefs find some sort of way to move up from 32 to select Luther Burden.
I'd love to see Tre Harris paired with Worthy and Rice. That would be fun.
Old 04-30-2024, 02:30 PM   #7
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
You want 'Alpha' then Luther Burden gives you that in spades.

Oh he can be a little dramatic after contact from time to time, but that guy is a horse out there. And knows it. He's a guy who loves that pressure and the attention around him. He thrives on it.

Burden may eventually develop some of those WR Diva tendencies but if a coach can even begin to keep him leveled out there, he's going to be the best of all worlds from an attitude perspective. That guy loves playing football and loves being the dude his teammates look to in pressure spots.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 02:34 PM   #8
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Wow - i didn't realize that Egbuka had tightrope surgery on his ankle. I knew he had a 'procedure' but as someone that's HAD a tightrope procedure on his ankle, that does not **** around.

That's drilling two holes in your ankle, running a come-along through it and pulling everything back into place until the syndesmosis heals. Mine's stiff as shit 10 months later.

No wonder the guy struggled. If I knew that, I certainly forgot it. And I can't imagine I knew it. I can't believe the guy made it back as quickly as he did. If he had that done, that was a hell of a high ankle sprain.

EDIT:

These articles are cracking me up...

"An increasingly standard procedure to treat high ankle sprains, tightrope surgery involves the attachment of a device to the lower fibula and tibia bones in order to accelerate rehabilitation. "

Yeah, they 'attach' the damn thing by drilling screws into your leg. And it accelerates the rehab because you run a wire through the holes and pull things back into place so it heals faster. Like...y'all are really Yadda Yaddaing some stuff here.

That or I'm an enormous pussy who's ankle shouldn't hurt anymore. Nah - it's the former.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 02:46 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Wow - i didn't realize that Egbuka had tightrope surgery on his ankle. I knew he had a 'procedure' but as someone that's HAD a tightrope procedure on his ankle, that does not **** around.

That's drilling two holes in your ankle, running a come-along through it and pulling everything back into place until the syndesmosis heals. Mine's stiff as shit 10 months later.

No wonder the guy struggled. If I knew that, I certainly forgot it. And I can't imagine I knew it. I can't believe the guy made it back as quickly as he did. If he had that done, that was a hell of a high ankle sprain.

EDIT:

These articles are cracking me up...

"An increasingly standard procedure to treat high ankle sprains, tightrope surgery involves the attachment of a device to the lower fibula and tibia bones in order to accelerate rehabilitation. "

Yeah, they 'attach' the damn thing by drilling screws into your leg. And it accelerates the rehab because you run a wire through the holes and pull things back into place so it heals faster. Like...y'all are really Yadda Yaddaing some stuff here.

That or I'm an enormous pussy who's ankle shouldn't hurt anymore. Nah - it's the former.
Unpossible
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-30-2024, 04:26 PM   #10
Andy Reid Supporter

Only thing I know about the 2025 draft is that this egotistical moron is already falling down teams boards

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:38 PM   #11
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

JT Tuimolololoolowkwiwuou is a fun dude to watch.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 10:14 PM   #12
MVP

Roster's polished, would be fun to take another crack at a RD 1 RB and get it right this time!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-01-2024, 08:14 AM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Roster's polished, would be fun to take another crack at a RD 1 RB and get it right this time!
I guess were far enough out I'll drink some koolaid lol
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 11:26 AM   #14
Starter

Jaydon Blue, RB from Texas, is going to be on this list by the end of the year.

Cedric Baxter gets the headlines being the 5*, but Blue has a bit of Jamaal Charles in him.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 11:28 AM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan View Post
Jaydon Blue, RB from Texas, is going to be on this list by the end of the year.

Cedric Baxter gets the headlines being the 5*, but Blue has a bit of Jamaal Charles in him.
Texas is on a roll with RB prospects.

And this is exactly what this thread is for. Get the discussion going on everybody's favorite prospects.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote