Most Valuable Villain

Jones - 12
Wharton - 5
Clark - 6.5
Dunlap - 8
Karlaftis - 6
Danna - 4
Kaindoh - 2
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2022, 05:37 PM   #3
Veteran

paper sacks
burlap sacks
gunny sacks
rucksack
sackrebleau
yakkity sacks
sacks 5th Avenue
Hackinsack
sack it to me!
Hit the sack
sackretary of Defense
Iksack Perlman
sacks to be you
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Old 08-04-2022, 05:53 PM   #4
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Jones - 10.5
Dunlap - 8
Karlaftis - 6
Clark - 4.5
Danna - 4
Wharton - 3
Sneed - 2
Gay - 2
Chenal - 2
Nnadi - 1
Bolton - 1
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2022, 06:14 PM   #5
MVP

There's a lot of optimism in this thread.

I think between 35 and 37 total sounds about right
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-04-2022, 06:56 PM   #6
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
There's a lot of optimism in this thread.

I think between 35 and 37 total sounds about right
Yeah, but I don’t think it’s completely unwarranted.

The defense started off ****ing horrible last year, which skewed the full season stats.

Jones being inside for a full season will help.

The defense was significantly better once Ingram came around.

Dunlap was better than Ingram last year. Karlaftis is likely an upgrade or whoever you believe was our third DE last year. Clark can’t be worse and seems to have dedicated himself in the offseason to being in better shape.

Veach made a major investment in the secondary. He typically gets it right in the secondary, so we can expect an improvement there. We were near the top of the league in pressures, but couldn’t get the QB down. I think more of the pass rush issues from last year are on the secondary than we realized.

The linebackers look much better on paper, which should help us get into more 3rd and longs if we aren’t getting gashed against the run.

All of that, should equal an improvement.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2022, 07:06 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Yeah, but I don’t think it’s completely unwarranted.

The defense started off ****ing horrible last year, which skewed the full season stats.

Jones being inside for a full season will help.

The defense was significantly better once Ingram came around.

Dunlap was better than Ingram last year. Karlaftis is likely an upgrade or whoever you believe was our third DE last year. Clark can’t be worse and seems to have dedicated himself in the offseason to being in better shape.

Veach made a major investment in the secondary. He typically gets it right in the secondary, so we can expect an improvement there. We were near the top of the league in pressures, but couldn’t get the QB down. I think more of the pass rush issues from last year are on the secondary than we realized.

The linebackers look much better on paper, which should help us get into more 3rd and longs if we aren’t getting gashed against the run.

All of that, should equal an improvement.
I agree for the most part, the only caveat in my mind is the youth of the secondary. We will have at least one rookie, possibly two in our top three rotation. They could take some time to show that improvement.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-04-2022, 06:50 PM   #8
Starter

Nandi is dandy, but Nnadi is PURE EVIL!!
1COOLDOG < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.1COOLDOG < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.1COOLDOG < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.1COOLDOG < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.1COOLDOG < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.1COOLDOG < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.1COOLDOG < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.1COOLDOG < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.1COOLDOG < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-04-2022, 06:55 PM   #9
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Jones 10
Karlaftis 6
Dunlap 7
Clark 5
Random other players 8

Total 36
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.