Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-14-2020, 03:12 PM   #2
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
He sucked balls. An emo toddler with force powers. He was as bad a villain as Nero in Star Trek.
That's what he was SUPPOSED to be.

He was never supposed to be Darth Vader.

Kylo was a believable character. Anakin was complete trash.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2020, 03:19 PM   #3
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
That's what he was SUPPOSED to be.

He was never supposed to be Darth Vader.

He was a punk ass bitch. I guess that's believable. Lord knows there's no shortage of punk ass bitches in the world. Doesn't change the fact that he was an absolutely awful villain.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2020, 03:22 PM   #4
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
He was a punk ass bitch. I guess that's believable. Lord knows there's no shortage of punk ass bitches in the world. Doesn't change the fact that he was an absolutely awful villain.
That's the thing though - he was never intended to be.

He was intended to be a problem child.

It was a well executed character, both in terms of writing and acting, and the only reason to watch any of those stupid movies.

I can't say the same for Anakin at any point, except in the Clone Wars cartoon.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2020, 03:59 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
133 episodes of The Clone Wars animated series disagrees.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 04:26 PM   #6
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
133 episodes of The Clone Wars animated series disagrees.
He was fine in the Clone Wars.
Old 12-14-2020, 01:46 PM   #7
sorta mod-ish

I think Adam Driver did all he could with those turd scripts he was provided. I actually enjoyed him in TFA; would love to have seen him with a competent story to tell in the other two (all of them, really).
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2020, 04:25 PM   #8
Abandoned Former Rams Fan

IMO this is the best thing Kylo Ren ever did.

ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 04:43 PM   #9
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe View Post
IMO this is the best thing Kylo Ren ever did.

I was just thinking about this earlier. 100% agree.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2020, 08:54 PM   #10
Supporter

This should have been in the movie...

DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2020, 01:36 PM   #11
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
This should have been in the movie...

Filoni would have been brave enough to do it
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 06:36 PM   #12
Supporter

https://www.starwars.com/news/the-re...he-mandalorian

The Return of Fennec Shand in Star Wars: The Bad Batch

She’ll be reprising the role of the elite assassin in the upcoming animated series Star Wars: The Bad Batch, which follows a special team of clone troopers at the dawn of the Galactic Empire.

“Do you know how long I’ve had to keep silent about Fennec coming back?” she asks with a joyful laugh. “This is the first time I’ve been able to talk about it!” After the sizzle reel for the upcoming Star Wars animation project was revealed last week, Wen still had to stay mum for a few more days, Filoni told her. Her response? “Dave, if you wanted to keep it a secret you shouldn’t have put me in the trailer!” she laughs. “Everybody is saying they just want the confirmation. So, yes, it is Fennec! It’s a younger Fennec and she is voiced by me and I’m thrilled and beyond happy that Dave wanted to create more of a backstory for her.”
Old 12-17-2020, 06:59 PM   #13
Veteran

I've watched the movies, mandalorian so far, If I wanted to watch more I know there is the clone wars and rebels. Should I watch both? Which order?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-17-2020, 07:03 PM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
I've watched the movies, mandalorian so far, If I wanted to watch more I know there is the clone wars and rebels. Should I watch both? Which order?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Watch all seven seasons of The Clone Wars, then move on to Rebels.

Or if you wanted to do it sequentially, it would be TPM, Attack of the Clones, Seasons 1-6 of The Clone Wars series, Revenge of the Sith, Season 7 of The Clone Wars, Solo, then Rebels.

The final episode of Rebels is happening almost simultaneously with Rogue One.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 09:08 AM   #15
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Watch all seven seasons of The Clone Wars, then move on to Rebels.

Or if you wanted to do it sequentially, it would be TPM, Attack of the Clones, Seasons 1-6 of The Clone Wars series, Revenge of the Sith, Season 7 of The Clone Wars, Solo, then Rebels.

The final episode of Rebels is happening almost simultaneously with Rogue One.
This...but I was in a super time crunch and recapped on youtube the first 3 seasons and watched 4-7 of clone wars and I'm still good. If you have time watch all of clone wars then rebels. I'm on s2 of rebels now

Ill probably watch s1-3 at some point to see a younger ahsoka and bo katan.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.