Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2020, 07:28 AM   #2
**** off

Godspeed
Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:30 AM   #3
Hockey Town

Man that's pretty awful.

Flops one of those guys I just associate with this place where he was posting or not. Was always a good dude to me, I feel like we're losing lots of people lately, I'm glad most of them got to see the SB.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:33 AM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad View Post
Man, that was not the news I needed to hear. Flop and I had a rather well publicized falling out on this board years back and I feel really bad we never squashed that beef. This shit always puts petty shit in to perspective and hopefully, if he can read this thread, he can know that I am sorry for saying the stuff I said about him and know that he had a heart of gold. Sigh. Truly heartbreaking news. RIP buddy, and if you're reading this somewhere, please know that I am sorry for being such a stubborn asshole.
Who are you?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:41 AM   #5
Most Valuable Villain

I don’t even know what to say right now. Mike has his issues but he would give you everything that he owned if he knew it would make you feel better.

I don’t think I’ll ever believe this is real.

I’ll miss you Mike. Love you man.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 07:41 AM   #6
"Think BOOM!"

Oh no... This is horrible news. RIP Floppy...
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:44 AM   #7
Supporter

What the ****?!?!

Son of a bitch.

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:47 AM   #8
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
What the ****?!?!

Son of a bitch.

I know. Exactly what I thought. I don't get it.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:54 AM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
I know. Exactly what I thought. I don't get it.
This just sucks. Genuine person who had a good heart.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:49 AM   #10
2 Legit 2 Colquitt

Just awful news. He was one of my top 5 posters on the site. RIP, Flop.
ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 07:51 AM   #11
Draconian Warlord

Prayers for his family. Flop was always good to me. When I'd see his name on FB I read it Flopnuts.... RIP brother....you will be missed.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:51 AM   #12
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

RIP
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:51 AM   #13
My work speaks for itself!!!

never met mr Flop in person, but we chatted via PM a few times. Was a gentleman, and I appreciated his kindness and sense of humor.

RIP.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:53 AM   #14
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Well Crap.
RIP
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:57 AM   #15
Veteran

One of the good ones.

RIP, Flop
shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.