Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-22-2019, 10:52 AM  
In BB I trust

Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution

You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:26 PM   #931
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
Pretty much sums it up. He isn't sorry. He's just sorry he got caught.
Very accurate.
RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:30 PM   #932
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers View Post
Very accurate.
As it should be.

I’m not sorry I got a speeding ticket. I’m sorry I got caught. If I was speeding at all. I’m not convinced I was. And I don’t agree with the limit anyway. Whatever. Prove it in court. In the mean time, I’m only sorry I got caught.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:33 PM   #933
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco View Post
As it should be.

I’m not sorry I got a speeding ticket. I’m sorry I got caught. If I was speeding at all. I’m not convinced I was.
Yep. He knew what he was doing. Clearly has a fetish for it. I have no idea if he thinks what he did was, in his mind, wrong but no question he feels sorry for the embarrassment this brought his family and the team but in no way is he sorry he was getting a hummer.
RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:37 PM   #934
Rufus Dawes Jr.

The embarrassment is punishment enough.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:13 PM   #935
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Prostitution is a victimless crime. Legalize it. It's legal in Vegas for Christ sakes.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:15 PM   #936
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Yep. Then he goes home to his billionaire life. I wonder if he gets a private chuckle out of the term "krafty"?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:16 PM   #937
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Prostitution is a victimless crime. Legalize it. It's legal in Vegas for Christ sakes.
Sure, let's raise a generation of whores. Something for ladies to fall back when times are tough.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 03:17 PM   #938
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

So he pleads not guilty and wants a jury trial?

What will his defense be to the fact there is a video of the act?
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:24 PM   #939
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Sure, let's raise a generation of whores. Something for ladies to fall back when times are tough.
We prefer the term "painted ladies". Do you want Clint Eastwood on your tail?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:27 PM   #940
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
So he pleads not guilty and wants a jury trial?

What will his defense be to the fact there is a video of the act?
He wants a jury trial? Is he ****ing stupid? Unless he stacks it with Patriots fans they will crucify him.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:35 PM   #941
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
He wants a jury trial? Is he ****ing stupid? Unless he stacks it with Patriots fans they will crucify him.
Pre-trial motion SOP. The timeline is accelerated.

At the "trial" it'll be announced that the defendant and the prosecution have reached a plea deal and the conditions of the deal are the video of him getting his dolphin waxed will never see the light of day and sealed under a court order.

At that time Bob will change his plea to guilty or something and do some community service, pay a fine, etc.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:51 PM   #942
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Absolutely.

Think of the desert whores.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 07:16 PM   #943
MVP

Quote:
It’s not legal in Vegas.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-26-2019, 07:23 PM   #944
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying High D View Post
It’s not legal in Vegas.
It sounds like PAChiefsGuy may have overpaid, then.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 07:28 PM   #945
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
No, the video being out there would be punishment enough.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.