Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-22-2019, 10:52 AM  
In BB I trust

Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution

You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2019, 12:41 PM   #901
Plays to win the game!

Always a way for rich white guys to break the law. Suppressing evidence, attacking the claim that they had no justification for investigation in the first place, ****ing system is bullshit. All because he doesn't want to admit to committing a crime. Hope his pride goes down with his fall.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-20-2019, 12:49 PM   #902
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I'm not well?...I'm crystal clear on this.

You're the one who's soul is corrupted....trying this flip this on me.

Kraft visited a sex trafficking ring, got captured on video TWICE...and the system/protection put in place to prevent these types of things...basically says he was never there....and can do what ever he wants, whenever he wants.

His financial situation puts him above the law...

You put your fanboy, Patriots worship above human sex slaves....not surprised.

An old fart went into an asian massage parlor and got a handy or blowie. That's it. The rest is nothing more than your fevered imagination.

And if you look at the list of Johns they pinched, it's a laundry list of the same thing-- old white guys getting off for short money. Your desire to hang draw and quarter him is the result of your hatred of the football team that he owns. That's about it.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 01:07 PM   #903
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
An old fart went into an asian massage parlor and got a handy or blowie. That's it. The rest is nothing more than your fevered imagination.

And if you look at the list of Johns they pinched, it's a laundry list of the same thing-- old white guys getting off for short money. Your desire to hang draw and quarter him is the result of your hatred of the football team that he owns. That's about it.
Did I imagine TWO lonely billionaires visiting a random, hole in the wall, strip mall whore house?...a few days apart. That should never happen...the odds are non-existent

Kraft has a 30 something girlfriend...that narrative is completely false. Lonely my ass...he flew with Brady to the Academy Awards parties on his private jet right after this was announced. You might want to redefine what "lonely" means..

You're trying to paint this image of him smoking a pipe by a giant fireplace in a dark mansion by himself....with an oil painting of his deceased wife over it. Covers over all the furniture...dust/cobwebs.

I'm going to hold a mirror to you and flip what you just said... "your love of the Patriots fuels your desire to make excuses to protect Kraft."

Last edited by BlackOp; 03-20-2019 at 01:29 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 01:20 PM   #904
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Did I imagine TWO lonely billionaires visiting a random, hole in the wall, strip mall whore house?...a few days apart. That should never happen...the odds are non-existent
Reread my post. Tell me where the **** the word "lonely" is. Yeah, it ain't there. They didn't go there because they were "lonely" they went there because they could.

Quote:
Kraft has a 30 something girlfriend...that narrative is completely false. Lonely my ass...he flew with Brady to the Academy Awards parties on his private jet right after this was announced. You might want to redefine what "lonely" means..
Your inability to read what I post is your problem, not mine.

Quote:
Your trying to paint this image of him smoking a pipe by a giant fireplace in a dark mansion by himself....with an oil painting of his deceased wife over it. Covers over all the furniture...dust/cobwebs.
I don't even know what the **** you're talking about. A dude -- old or not, white or not, rich or not -- went and got off using a prostitute. It's literally called the oldest profession, and you're acting like he must be involved in some kind of international sex slave ring. WTF?

Quote:
I'm going to hold a mirror to you and flip what you just said... "your love of the Patriots fuels your desire to make excuses to protect Kraft."

I don't really care, tbh. He's not my friend. If he actually was involved in sex slavery, he should serve the rest of his life in prison. I have no issue with that.

But on the other hand, I can recognize a simple act of prostitution for what it is, without elevating it -- WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER -- into some kind of international sex slavery / human trafficking operation.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 04:03 PM   #905
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
But on the other hand, I can recognize a simple act of prostitution for what it is, without elevating it -- WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER -- into some kind of international sex slavery / human trafficking operation.
BlackOp can't tie his shoe without uncovering an elaborate plot hidden somewhere. He's just that aware. It's his burden.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2019, 04:05 PM   #906
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Yeah, I hate the Patriots as much as everyone else, but the very simple answer here is that he could come to this place and get ... services ... at an affordable price with no electronic records and they weren't going to rat him out. If anything, I think this case illustrates the political fallacy that women in these places are being trafficked. They're not. They're businesswomen who have found a harmless way to increase their revenues by 100 percent or whatever. I salute them as capitalists.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 04:07 PM   #907
Banned

I was told he'd have to surrender his team, they'd be stripped of their titles, and that Gillette would be renamed

Aw shucks
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-20-2019, 05:16 PM   #908
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwwataz View Post
I was told he'd have to surrender his team, they'd be stripped of their titles, and that Gillette would be renamed

Aw shucks
They should have been stripped of the first three for the mass cheating scandal that was uncovered.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2019, 05:58 PM   #909
Snacks Are Under My Apron

threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 06:48 PM   #910
MVP

I think the new Gillette commercial writes itself.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2019, 07:03 PM   #911
In Search of a Life

So... Did he cum?
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 11:10 PM   #912
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Saw where kraft is pleading not guilty and is going to challenge the tug rule
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 07:57 AM   #913
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Hard to feel even an ounce of sympathy for a guy who was Goodells right hand man in creating an over the top policy for punishing players for similarly petty crimes like Marijuana possession now crying that he's being targeted for a petty crime. He did it. It was illegal whether you agree with the law or not. It's one thing to get mad at the negative publicity. But like all patriots transgressions, this pompous asshole not only won't admit to what he did, he is so deep in denial to the point of being condescending. The same way he could have shrugged off deflategate but instead mockingly creates horseshit stories about "the inflator" being a guy who was fat.

Wahhhh. He was accused by an investigation that went over the top. As if this doesn't happen to tons of Americans every day who don't have the money to buy their way out of trouble.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 12:59 PM   #914
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Hard to feel even an ounce of sympathy for a guy who was Goodells right hand man in creating an over the top policy for punishing players for similarly petty crimes like Marijuana possession now crying that he's being targeted for a petty crime. He did it. It was illegal whether you agree with the law or not. It's one thing to get mad at the negative publicity. But like all patriots transgressions, this pompous asshole not only won't admit to what he did, he is so deep in denial to the point of being condescending. The same way he could have shrugged off deflategate but instead mockingly creates horseshit stories about "the inflator" being a guy who was fat.

Wahhhh. He was accused by an investigation that went over the top. As if this doesn't happen to tons of Americans every day who don't have the money to buy their way out of trouble.
This is correct. Kraft is a scumbag and hypocrite. I have a great deal of faith in cosmic justice though; I need only to look at Elway and Denver to be reminded of its existence. And though I can not say WHEN Bobert's card will be pulled, I can assure you that it WILL be pulled eventually.

And it will be HISTORICAL in it's glory.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 01:22 PM   #915
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Yeah, I hate the Patriots as much as everyone else, but the very simple answer here is that he could come to this place and get ... services ... at an affordable price with no electronic records and they weren't going to rat him out.
That would have been handy
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.