Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2021, 09:01 PM   #2
Supporter

I think the Chiefs need to take a RB on Day 3.

I wouldn’t count on Damien Williams because the guy is constantly injured, will have missed a full season (which could be good or bad) and he’ll be 29 years old to start the season.

It’s pretty clear that Reid doesn’t trust Darwin Award Thompson, so they need to beef up the RB room.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2021, 09:14 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I think the Chiefs need to take a RB on Day 3.

I wouldn’t count on Damien Williams because the guy is constantly injured, will have missed a full season (which could be good or bad) and he’ll be 29 years old to start the season.

It’s pretty clear that Reid doesn’t trust Darwin Award Thompson, so they need to beef up the RB room.
Khalil Herbert from VTech is my guy at RB on day 3.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2021, 09:07 PM   #4
In Mahomes I trust!

I love it! Kudos! Marshall will be gone and is a pipe dream.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-20-2021, 07:07 AM   #5
Baba Ganoush

I don’t understand why we need RB in round 1 after drafting CEH?

We need to upgrade the OL and he’ll be fine.

WR in round 1, Toney and a some OL after, maybe rounds 2 and 4.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2021, 10:26 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I don’t understand why we need RB in round 1 after drafting CEH?

We need to upgrade the OL and he’ll be fine.

WR in round 1, Toney and a some OL after, maybe rounds 2 and 4.
Who said we need a RB in round 1?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2021, 10:32 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

I think you gotta look at a DE somewhere.

We need pass rushers in a bad way and Frank aint doin much.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2021, 11:06 AM   #8
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I think you gotta look at a DE somewhere.

We need pass rushers in a bad way and Frank aint doin much.
Absolutely. It's the biggest position of need and should be a priority if the draft falls that way.

I personally want a WR but that would be secondary to getting a good DE if one falls.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2021, 11:47 AM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Absolutely. It's the biggest position of need and should be a priority if the draft falls that way.

I personally want a WR but that would be secondary to getting a good DE if one falls.
This is exactly where I'm at as well. WR and DE are the priority but if there's no one of value left at those positions, I wouldn't be surprised to see a superstud CB or maybe even a CB/Safety go at #32 or of course, a trade back.

I like Breeland but there's no guarantee he'll return next season and while Ward has speed, which IMO is his biggest asset, he certainly has not progressed as one would expect.

I can't see the Chiefs shelling out in excess of $8 million per for Ward, unless he just blows up this post-season and in 2021 and even then, they might be better off letting him walk and taking the Comp Pick.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2021, 11:49 AM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
This is exactly where I'm at as well. WR and DE are the priority but if there's no one of value left at those positions, I wouldn't be surprised to see a superstud CB or maybe even a CB/Safety go at #32 or of course, a trade back.

I like Breeland but there's no guarantee he'll return next season and while Ward has speed, which IMO is his biggest asset, he certainly has not progressed as one would expect.

I can't see the Chiefs shelling out in excess of $8 million per for Ward, unless he just blows up this post-season and in 2021 and even then, they might be better off letting him walk and taking the Comp Pick.
CB is interesting to me, but if they think Baker recovers fine I think it could wait a bit.

DE or WR seems likely. If there were a TE they loved that fell that might make some sense.

I'm interested to see how the IOL spot works out as we go thru this process.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2021, 12:02 PM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
If there were a TE they loved that fell that might make some sense.
I can't see a TE at #32. Kelce is only 31 while coming off his best season as a pro and the best season ever for a tight end.

He's going to play at a high level for at least the next 3 years, so taking a TE early makes zero sense when there are needs everywhere else on the roster.
Old 01-20-2021, 10:47 AM   #12
Most Valuable Villain

What does everyone think about Amon-Ra St. Brown?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2021, 11:41 AM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
What does everyone think about Amon-Ra St. Brown?
Solid prospect, but I just don’t see him being in our range either way.

He’s probably a early-mid 2nd round pick, especially with Olave going back to school.
Old 01-20-2021, 11:58 AM   #14
In Search of a Life

This corner class is pretty bad.

I doubt a corner comes off the board in the top 15 picks, and I don’t see more than 2 going in the 1st.
Old 01-20-2021, 12:07 PM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
This corner class is pretty bad.

I doubt a corner comes off the board in the top 15 picks, and I don’t see more than 2 going in the 1st.
Outside of Surtain, I dunno that there's anyone there I really like.

The LT from USC is really interesting to me but I doubt he gets to 32.