Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-17-2019, 07:09 PM  
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

The Boys (Amazon)

This looks great and I love Karl Urban in everything he shows up in .

[Red Band Trailer] fuck superheroes. Why? Because when people score limitless power, they become a**holes. Drunk with power and fame. That’s where The Boys come in. from u/TheBoysTV

BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-05-2023, 12:48 PM   #376

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I was hoping someone would come in and say this. Looking forward to watching it. Been jonesing for the next season of The Boys.
Watch em... I swear you will not be disappointed.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-05-2023, 01:20 PM   #377

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I thought it was almost better. Some really really ****ed up shit in it lol. In just 3 episodes I think we've gotten more ****ed up stuff than what The Boys has ever done lmao.

Spoiler!
I was kinda hoping to see a little more of tiny cricket...
Old 10-05-2023, 10:10 PM   #378
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
The girl that plays Emma is bangin. So many opportunities to see her naked, but it's never gonna happen.

Spoiler!
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-06-2023, 05:10 AM   #379

Quote:
The girl that plays Emma is bangin. So many opportunities to see her naked, but it's never gonna happen.

Spoiler!
Yeah, I think they were almost teasing everyone by almost showing her goods but not quite getting there.

The Boys had a lot of nudity but you never got to see Starlight.
Old 10-06-2023, 12:46 PM   #380
MVP

I regards to memory loss.
Spoiler!
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-10-2023, 02:32 PM   #381
Rookie

How am I just now hearing about Gen V? I'll be watching it asap.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-10-2023, 04:03 PM   #382
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
How am I just now hearing about Gen V? I'll be watching it asap.
It was barely advertised. So stupid of Amazon, because it's such a badass show.
Old 10-11-2023, 08:15 AM   #383
Dirty Bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Pretty sure all of us were hoping to see some more of her
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:59 AM   #384
Rookie

Quote:
It was barely advertised. So stupid of Amazon, because it's such a badass show.
I watched episode 1, and was not disappointed. At first I thought some people might complain about it being "woke", but I think the copious amounts of violence and full-screen genitalia will keep that at bay.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-12-2023, 10:48 AM   #385
MVP

Quote:
I watched episode 1, and was not disappointed. At first I thought some people might complain about it being "woke", but I think the copious amounts of violence and full-screen genitalia will keep that at bay.
Well you definitely cut me off to the pass here. Watched it on the recommendation from my brother. This show really gets in its own way with the extensive politicized pop culture references. It is what it is, but the writing is woke AF and detracts from the fun of the show.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 11:52 AM   #386
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Well you definitely cut me off to the pass here. Watched it on the recommendation from my brother. This show really gets in its own way with the extensive politicized pop culture references. It is what it is, but the writing is woke AF and detracts from the fun of the show.
There is obviously some "wokeness" , but some of it almost borders on parody imo.
Old 10-12-2023, 12:01 PM   #387
MVP

Quote:
There is obviously some "wokeness" , but some of it almost borders on parody imo.
Some does yes. Some of it is just lazy. Like, a Pewdiepie nazi joke in 2023?
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 12:05 PM   #388
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Some does yes. Some of it is just lazy. Like, a Pewdiepie nazi joke in 2023?
Yeah that was dumb. The Asian tranny who is actually a legit tranny made me laugh though.
Old 10-12-2023, 04:41 PM   #389
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
That's how it seems to me. The show (like most media) clearly leans left but takes jabs at the FOS of both sides. Is it equal? Did you expect it to be?

It's one of the better shows to mock and poke fun at the corruption and political insanity of our country. I think it's absolutely necessary...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 04:49 PM   #390
Veteran

Maybe I'm just too old; couldn't make it through the first episode. Seems like it's all been done before.

Maybe I'll pick it up again in the future.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.