Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-17-2019, 07:09 PM  
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

The Boys (Amazon)

This looks great and I love Karl Urban in everything he shows up in .

[Red Band Trailer] fuck superheroes. Why? Because when people score limitless power, they become a**holes. Drunk with power and fame. That’s where The Boys come in. from u/TheBoysTV

BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-07-2022, 05:04 AM   #346
Immanentize The Eschaton

I'll go out on a limb and predict that next season either Homelander or Butcher or both will die and then be resurrected by the finale.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2022, 07:10 AM   #347

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I'll go out on a limb and predict that next season either Homelander or Butcher or both will die and then be resurrected by the finale.
I think the boy will eventually turn and kill Homelander.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-07-2022, 10:09 AM   #348
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
I think the boy will eventually turn and kill Homelander.
......as Homelander is about to kill Butcher
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2022, 10:12 AM   #349

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
......as Homelander is about to kill Butcher
Or after he kills Butcher... I think Butcher has to die by the end of the show.
Old 08-07-2022, 10:13 AM   #350

Or could Homelander end up destroying the entire world and he left to rule over an ash heap... could see them working in some sort of shitty political message there.
Old 08-07-2022, 11:15 PM   #351
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Or could Homelander end up destroying the entire world and he left to rule over an ash heap... could see them working in some sort of shitty political message there.

That's a very real fear for Vought, and from what I read concerning this show a new Black Noir is coming into the fold.

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 08-08-2022 at 02:31 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2022, 06:02 AM   #352
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
That's a very real fear for Vought, and from what I read concerning his show a new Black Noir is coming into the fold.

Oh really?

Fans of the comic should have some idea of the plan there, then.

Spoiler!
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2022, 09:49 PM   #353
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2022, 10:01 AM   #354
Supporter

Efficient humor

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2022, 03:07 PM   #355
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

So I just binged this season over the last week or so.

It was definitely better than Season 2. Man, as an aside, Kimiko is just freakin' beautiful this whole season.

And yes, I get it, it was super on the nose with the MAGA stuff and yeah, conservatives are caricatures. I can't bring myself to give a shit. It's Seth ****ing Rogan writing it, of course this is what he's up to.

I thought it was a really good season that was damn entertaining. Though I'd be totally cool with them moving on from the 'Deep ****s fish' thing. We get it. That joke's pretty played out at this point.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2022, 03:12 PM   #356
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Or after he kills Butcher... I think Butcher has to die by the end of the show.
Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me at all and I'd be even less surprised if it was AFTER he killed Butcher (who makes some heroic sacrifice to save Hughie).

Because really, there's just nothing for Butcher at this point. He's gone. He's a shell of a human being who barely even wants to live and even at that, he'd be fine dying if it meant taking Homelander out with him.

Once Becca died, the end game was written for Butcher, IMO. I'm not convinced he even cares about Ryan other than NOT wanting him raised by Homelander. So if Homelander dies and Butcher goes out in the process, Butcher's gonna see his promise to Becca fulfilled.

From a strict storytelling arc, there's just no redemption even possible for Butcher at this point. So why bother with it? He's a broken man with no foundation left to cling to.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2022, 11:29 AM   #357
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
So I just binged this season over the last week or so.

It was definitely better than Season 2. Man, as an aside, Kimiko is just freakin' beautiful this whole season.

And yes, I get it, it was super on the nose with the MAGA stuff and yeah, conservatives are caricatures. I can't bring myself to give a shit. It's Seth ****ing Rogan writing it, of course this is what he's up to.

I thought it was a really good season that was damn entertaining. Though I'd be totally cool with them moving on from the 'Deep ****s fish' thing. We get it. That joke's pretty played out at this point.
Seth is a super immature D-bag, so he'll sadly probably continue to run that right into the ground.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-07-2022, 11:31 AM   #358
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Seth is a super immature D-bag, so he'll sadly probably continue to run that right into the ground.
Used to love that dude. I can't stand him these days. I rolled my eyes so hard at his cameo.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 12:06 PM   #359

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Used to love that dude. I can't stand him these days. I rolled my eyes so hard at his cameo.
He is such a useless twat. One of the few people that I think needs to have a surgery to remove his penis as he is clearly not a man.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 08:00 PM   #360
The Boom Boom Room

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote