Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM  
sorta mod-ish

*The NEW Movies Thread*

Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 08:59 PM   #4231
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
I thought this looked pretty good.

Just saw this trailer yesterday. I’m definitely in on this. And “ready or not” (same director) was fantastic!
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-22-2024, 12:17 PM   #4232
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
We watched The Holdovers this past weekend because it was on our brand new Peacock subscription. I didn't have much desire to watch at first, but damn this movie was so sneaky good. Giamatti was excellent in this, and the progressive relationship with Mary and Angus just drew me in. For me it was easily the best movie of 2023.
yeah we stumbled over it. Good flick.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-26-2024, 04:13 PM   #4233
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
This looks like it could be really interesting.

I forgot all about this, and judging by the reviews, that's a good thing. The IMDb ratings are terrible. General consensus seems to be "great idea, horrible execution."
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 09:13 AM   #4234
MVP

I really am not into the newst MI movie. It's just too goofy, and some of the sequences drag on way too long. Haley Atwell is an absolute dime, but she wasn't great here.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 08:26 PM   #4235
In Mahomes I trust!

India's version of John Wick?

Monkey Man

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-03-2024, 04:53 PM   #4236
Elway be drinkin' again

Watched "Dumb Money" on a flight today. Pretty entertaining.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-03-2024, 05:01 PM   #4237
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
Watched "Dumb Money" on a flight today. Pretty entertaining.
Meh. Fell flat for me.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 09:32 AM   #4238
In Search of a Life

My wife and I went to "Boys in the Boat" last night. Totally enjoyed the movie.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-04-2024, 12:30 PM   #4239
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Finally got around to watching Ford vs. Ferrari last night. Damn that was good.

Perhaps the funniest part was Jason Bourne fighting Batman, only as real middle-aged men.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 08:17 PM   #4240
Future NBA Finals MVP

Watched Dark Waters today with Mark Ruffalo and Anne Hathaway. Highly recommend
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2024, 09:09 AM   #4241
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Argylle was a shit show...boring and overly convoluted.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-23-2024, 02:23 PM   #4242
Supporter

So I've been dog tired and needed to get work done in the office, so I put some stuff on that should have been mindless noise, so I put on some older movies.

I put on Mr and Mrs Smith, I tried the series because I liked this one so much. Yeah, it's cringey, and over the top, but I really friggin like it. It is excellent mindless fun.

I also found Empire Records. I loved it when I was younger and haven't seen it in forever, probably 25 years. There was a lot of stuff going on for me.

1. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOY the 90's were a long time ago.

2. I remembered it being pretty campy and kinda dumb. And it is in some parts. On some level though, it was pretty deep (especially for the time) and has aged pretty well.

The mental health part with Deb trying suicide, the drug stuff with Liv Tyler's character, Renee Zelweger's character using sex as a crutch. If it wasn't 30 years ago, it would probably be called woke. Some of it was campy and handled maybe not super great, but it was interesting to see those issues on screen. I don't remember much from that time addressing any of that.

3. Some of the performances were sneaky good. When Liv Tyler and Zelweger were screaming at each other was pretty good. That's a really tough scene to act and time right. Tyler wasn't very good in several scenes, but Zelweger was sneaky good in a lot of hers. I've notoriously not been the biggest fan of hers through the years, but she was really good in this one.

Speaking of Zelweger, she actually sings pretty well in the last scene. Wasn't expecting that. She's way better than the dude that sings the song.

4. It was a pretty good nostalgia hit on some of those songs.

If you ever liked it, it's not a bad trip down memory lane.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2024, 11:54 AM   #4243
Stay down bitch!

I watched Stillwater on Amazon prime the other night. I totally expected it to be a ripoff of taken but it surprised me and I thought Matt Damon did pretty good playing a fish out of water Okie trying to get his daughter out of a French prison. I liked it.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-08-2024, 03:37 PM   #4244
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

This looks fantastic... I love the voice of Archer. Although it would suck to be the lead in a movie where everyone gets to hear your talk but it isn't you.

BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 06:31 AM   #4245
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.