Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2024, 10:02 AM  
Supporter

Paramotor Crash ALMOST Ended My Life

Thought this was kind of crazy/interesting. And it's the offseason. Can't imagine going through something like this.

Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 12:01 PM   #16
"Think ZOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I’ve spent too much time on shit parts of the internet because his screams didn’t bother me at all.

I certainly haven’t found myself in this type of situation but I’m not much of a screamer in general. People who scream in pain, out of fear, etc. are weird to me.

EDIT: This opinion subject to change if I ever fall to the ground from 85 feet in the air lol
same here, but he hit his back(core) and a lot of that initial screaming is probably limited breathing(close to having the wind knocked out)... I race BMX and Downhill MTB, and have hit the ground many times, if it's an appendage I'm able to remain cool in hopes to 'walk it off', even with a severely shattered foot. But when I got tangled and lawn darted into the face of a jump in a race, I sounded like the guiy in the video.
headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-29-2024, 12:06 PM   #17
MVP

It's crazy he went from excitement yelling "48 mph, oh shit!" and then yelling in agony "ahhhh".
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-29-2024, 12:07 PM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I’ve spent too much time on shit parts of the internet because his screams didn’t bother me at all.

I certainly haven’t found myself in this type of situation but I’m not much of a screamer in general. People who scream in pain, out of fear, etc. are weird to me.

EDIT: This opinion subject to change if I ever fall to the ground from 85 feet in the air lol
Yeah didn't bother me at all
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-29-2024, 01:56 PM   #19
In Search of a Life

911 wasn't real efficient there... Can you please hold while a transfer.... for 5 ****ing minutes.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 01:59 PM   #20
In Search of a Life

others weren't so lucky...

IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 02:01 PM   #21
Life is changing..

Count me amongst those who is never using a Paramotor.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 02:05 PM   #22
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
911 wasn't real efficient there... Can you please hold while a transfer.... for 5 ****ing minutes.
Cell phones make it tricky, and cell phones in remote locations make it trickier. The call ends up at up at a triage center that tries to figure out where you are and routes you to dispatch to the responding agency.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 02:09 PM   #23
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
I thought it was going to go to voicemail.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 07:37 PM   #24
MVP

I looked into this somewhat seriously during the pandemic, watched a ton of videos, learned all about the equipment, looked up some schools to learn at... UNTIL one of the youtubers I was following died in a crash. My dream of flying a Paramotor died with him.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-29-2024, 07:56 PM   #25
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
This is considered a positive Joy ride for Bills fans...
Looked like their 2024 nfl draft
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 08:16 PM   #26
Mod Team

That sounded like it hurt.

Yowzer!!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 11:13 PM   #27
How tall is this thing?

Best Beavis scream impression I've seen.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-30-2024, 09:30 AM   #28
Just a li'l Evel

Phones should have an instant feature with 911 where it shares your location like a pin drop.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 09:59 AM   #29
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I saw this on Reddit last night and damn he’s lucky his phone didn’t fall out of reach or he’s be dead. It’s hard listening to him in agony but I’m glad he’s okay
Maybe not. I think the first guy that came to help was part of a construction crew nearby. They might have seen him.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 10:04 AM   #30
My Mamma Says

No thanks.. Not doing that shit..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.