Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 04:39 PM   #796
In Search of a Life

I think this is him on the right back at Camp Mahomes:

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 04:40 PM   #797
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I mostly just don't understand how some of you guys have so much time to sit around on here and argue with people you don't like.
I, for one, scheduled myself light today because I have a goat about to give birth and I’m checking on her pretty often as this is her first time doing this.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-16-2024, 04:59 PM   #798
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I mostly just don't understand how some of you guys have so much time to sit around on here and argue with people you don't like.
**** off you cuck!
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 05:00 PM   #799
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
I, for one, scheduled myself light today because I have a goat about to give birth and I’m checking on her pretty often as this is her first time doing this.
Good luck to the incoming kid(s)... See I know a little about goats...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 05:26 PM   #800
MVP

Quote:
If they ever change the name of the lounge from Nzoner's Game Room, it should be to this^^^^

The I mostly just don't understand how some of you guys have so much time to sit around on here and argue with people you don't like Lounge
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 05:36 PM   #801
Veteran

Quote:
We could remake this thread 5 more times and they'd still be at it.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-16-2024, 05:39 PM   #802
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
lol wut?

Legendary post!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-16-2024, 05:43 PM   #803
MVP

Here's the deal, I don't care that Rice is in trouble. I'm a fan, not his parent. Sure, I'd prefer that he hadn't! Didn't think he was the type to get in trouble. But, ultimately, it doesn't matter or effect our season. Not one bit. At most he'll get maybe a 6 game suspension, who cares. Not like we won't make the playoffs without him, and that's when the Chiefs true season starts!

Am I missing something?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 05:47 PM   #804
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Here's the deal, I don't care that Rice is in trouble. I'm a fan, not his parent. Sure, I'd prefer that he hadn't! Didn't think he was the type to get in trouble. But, ultimately, it doesn't matter or effect our season. Not one bit. At most he'll get maybe a 6 game suspension, who cares. Not like we won't make the playoffs without him, and that's when the Chiefs true season starts!

Am I missing something?
I think a separate flow of team fanaticism that wasn't matched by the dude who left his weed with his playbook and victims.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 05:47 PM   #805
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
lol wut?

Legendary post!
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 06:05 PM   #806
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I think a separate flow of team fanaticism that wasn't matched by the dude who left his weed with his playbook and victims.
So you’re one who is still onboard that in 2024, there is still a physical playbook? You know, as opposed to a Microsoft Surface with password protected access to a digital playbook?
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 06:12 PM   #807
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
So you’re one who is still onboard that in 2024, there is still a physical playbook? You know, as opposed to a Microsoft Surface with password protected access to a digital playbook?
Yeah Bob.
People learn in vastly different ways.

There is no reason to believe he didn't have visual references. I also think you are hung up on something that even if removed from the story doesn't in any way increase his prayers and thoughts for his team.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 06:18 PM   #808
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Is your contention that there was no playbook left on the scene? I don't understand.

Of course there's an online version of it, but does that mean there's no physical counterpart? Has the reporting been incorrect?

Genuine questions as I don't follow.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 06:23 PM   #809
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Is your contention that there was no playbook left on the scene? I don't understand.

Of course there's an online version of it, but does that mean there's no physical counterpart? Has the reporting been incorrect?

Genuine questions as I don't follow.
I would doubt it. Probably a Chiefs handbook with sign on instructions, or how to, for the electronic playbook, the OTA schedule, workout help/opportunities and other pertinent information and dates for the upcoming season. Obviously there still could be a physical playbook and if they did I doubt any team would have anything more than base formations and alignment in a physical playbook in 2024.
Old 04-16-2024, 07:00 PM   #810
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Not a lot of actual work being done in America these days. And really, why should there be when we can spend all day making inane comments about Rice and OJ. Work sucks. Bitching and arguing is fun, and dare I say, American!
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.