Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2024, 12:25 PM   Topic Starter
MVP

Who's already geeked for the possible three-peat?

Usually I like to watch a couple days of highlights after our Super Bowl wins (talk about words I never thought my fingers would type! ) and then focus on free agency and the draft. I like to decompress a bit from thinking about what next season will bring.

Not this time though. We have a chance to do something no other NFL team has ever done, and I can't wait. Packers didn't do it, Steelers didn't do it, Niners didn't do it, Patriots didn't do it. Nobody has done it. Ever. We would be the first team to win 3 straight SBs, and I couldn't be more stoked about it. Next season can't get here soon enough!
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.