Xavier Worthy, Texas
Ladd McConkey, Georgia

OT:

Tyler Guyton, Oklahoma
Kingsley Suamataia, BYU
Jordan Morgan, Arizona

CB:

Kool-Aid McKinstry, Alabama

Typically, we draft a guy from this list every year that I've been doing it.

Anybody you guys feel should/shouldn't be on there?

Last edited by staylor26; 04-26-2024 at 07:54 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2024, 12:13 PM   #301
MVP

I think the price to move way up for a day one ready LT is going to be far, far too much.

Take the WR, take a toolsy project OT, and keep doing it until you hit on one. Or two.

Sign Smith for another season and get on with things.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 02:48 PM   #302
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I would add Cooper DeJeanthe DB from Iowa.

He's a Swiss army knife. Smart. If you want to replace what you had with Sneed and McDuffie - you draft Cooper. Plus he gives you an elite kick returner.
I disagree. We don't need first round talent in the secondary, or we wouldn't have traded Sneed for a pittance. The safety and CB room is deep. Plus Dejean will like go in the teens.

We still have McDuffie, Watson, Williams, Conner, Jones, Reid, Bush and a sleeper who was earning first team reps last year in Johnson. Why would you go out and allocate a first round pick++ when you just let one walk and when you have the opportunity to acquire first round level talent at more pressing positions?

If he falls dramatically, or the board falls such that he is clear and away the BPA, sure. But I don't see it happening.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-30-2024, 03:15 PM   #303
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Not saying I’d trade up for DeJean, but if a legit LT isn’t there (which there is a real possibility) I think a CB is in play.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-30-2024, 03:27 PM   #304
Starter

I see a lot of mocks that have DeJean in the first round but he ran a 4.57 at his pro day this week. That might push him out of the first round.
Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-30-2024, 04:00 PM   #305
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
THE (1 for 32 in the 2023 NFL Draft) MEL KIPER?
No one can predict players to teams, it's about identifying first rounders.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2024, 04:02 PM   #306
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I would add Cooper DeJeanthe DB from Iowa.

He's a Swiss army knife. Smart. If you want to replace what you had with Sneed and McDuffie - you draft Cooper. Plus he gives you an elite kick returner.
I gotta say, I think there is zero chance that happens and it SHOULDN'T happen.

you got to take care of Mahomes. Period. Either weapons or protection.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2024, 04:48 PM   #307
sorta mod-ish

Am I an idiot for feeling as if the Chiefs should be giving HARD consideration to taking Ladd McConkey at 32, provided we don't trade up? From all his highlights I've watched, this kid is a route running wizard with sure hands and sneaky speed. Him, Rice, and Hollywood with Kelce thrown in would be lethal. Like, 5K and 50 TD Mahomes lethal.

IMHO, of course?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2024, 05:05 PM   #308
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Am I an idiot for feeling as if the Chiefs should be giving HARD consideration to taking Ladd McConkey at 32, provided we don't trade up? From all his highlights I've watched, this kid is a route running wizard with sure hands and sneaky speed. Him, Rice, and Hollywood with Kelce thrown in would be lethal. Like, 5K and 50 TD Mahomes lethal.

IMHO, of course?
They should but McConk isn't the type of WR our FO normally likes.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-30-2024, 09:00 PM   #309
In Mahomes I trust!

Get Xavier Worthy in the first. TE Ja'Tavion Sanders in the second. Let the rest of the draft fall as it may.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-30-2024, 11:32 PM   #310
Veteran

Well if what Paniero says is true it's WR R1 and maybe R2 and forget about the rest
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 01:08 AM   #311
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Yeah. Sign Smith at LT and hammer WR this draft.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2024, 01:29 AM   #312
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Yup. This path just became way more obvious.

Hopefully Smith doesn’t see the obvious leverage here.

Rice’s dumbass killed our BPA draft. We really need a couple WRs now.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 09:18 AM   #313
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Yup. This path just became way more obvious.

Hopefully Smith doesn’t see the obvious leverage here.

Rice’s dumbass killed our BPA draft. We really need a couple WRs now.
Yup

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2024, 09:30 AM   #314
Comfortably Numb

D. Smith isn't the answer to LT, but if he will sign something reasonable it would relieve some pressure for this year. We still need to draft a tackle, but it gives you some flexibility to go for a developmental guy at 64 (or a trade up in the second round). If at 32 Worthy or Mitchell are there, but not Morgan/Guyton it's a no brainer. However, if there is a run on WR's we have on our board and an OT falls to us, similarly a no brainer. There will be guys like Walker, maybe even Leggett that you can take in the second. Our depth is pretty solid on D, I'm okay with getting 2 receivers in this draft, a tackle and a pass catching RB.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-01-2024, 08:43 AM   #315
Andy Reid Supporter

Everything the Chiefs have put out there and what we’ve learned about this draft makes me feel like there’s a good chance Veach goes offense heavy. It wouldn’t surprise me if day 1 and 2 are all offensive picks. Only defensive pick I could see is if one of the DL they like happens to be there for them on day 2

They’ve looked at a **** ton of OL, WR’s and TE’s. I think that’s gonna make up the high points of this draft. Tackle is strong rd 1, WR is strong rd 1 and deep in rd 2 and TE is deep in rd 2 and 3.

Great year to need help on offense
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote