Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-01-2022, 04:55 PM   #55126
MVP

ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler gave the Broncos a C- and the Seahawks an A- for the Wilson trade.

Ridiculous on both accounts.

It’s an F for Denver and an A+++ for Seattle.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 05:12 PM   #55127
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler gave the Broncos a C- and the Seahawks an A- for the Wilson trade.

I give it a no lube gangbang for the Hawks.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2022, 05:18 PM   #55128
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
I give it a no lube gangbang for the Hawks.
In Belize?? With a made up girlfriend??
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 10:24 PM   #55129
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post

Disney = clowns = ESPN
Kingdome is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kingdome is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kingdome is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kingdome is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kingdome is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kingdome is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 02:41 AM   #55130
Suupraa Geniuuusss

It's worse than I thought:

The play designs are inconsistent, and the bad ones are really bad, and his receivers are generally playing like shit. But Russell is beyond bad, a lot. He's making bad decisions that no QB at any competitive level should make.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 06:23 AM   #55131
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingdome View Post

Disney = clowns = ESPN
Yep....We had much better takes here.
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 06:25 AM   #55132
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
That's accurate as hell!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-02-2022, 07:20 AM   #55133
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
In Belize?? With a made up girlfriend??
Now former girlfriend.

I will miss her fun energy and banging ass.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2022, 07:35 AM   #55134
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Now former girlfriend.

Imaginary girlfriends are always the hottest
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2022, 10:30 AM   #55135
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Imaginary girlfriends are always the hottest
She can be your (girl)friend too if you just make believe her. /Barney the Dinosaur
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-02-2022, 10:44 AM   #55136
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons View Post
She can be your (girl)friend too if you just make believe her. /Barney the Dinosaur
I would, but I already have an imaginary girlfriend and I think she might get mad
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2022, 10:59 AM   #55137
Veteran

Quote:
I would, but I already have an imaginary girlfriend and I think she might get mad
Imaginary threesome??? I believe at least one of the imaginary girlfriends must have met you at summer camp and live in Canada.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-02-2022, 11:22 AM   #55138
Three-Pat

Quote:
What is her most banging feature?
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 12-02-2022, 11:22 AM   #55139
I’m a Mahomo!

Ouch

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2022, 11:25 AM   #55140
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Now former girlfriend.

Women act like they be attracted to men, but it all be lize.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.