Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2022, 04:58 PM   #2911
MVP

The Chiefs may have shut 810 out. Currant player don't go on there often, if it all. They had a weekly Chiefs QB hour. That I believe is also gone( Mahomes was only on it a short time). Hill does not like questions from Petro.
Throwing it out there, you and the Chiefs are sideways in KC. Seems really lacking in advertising awareness.
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-04-2022, 05:35 PM   #2912
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
People really make too big a deal of Tyreek potentially losing his speed.

I can't recall a single NFL player with legendary speed who just lost it one day in a hurry (outside of injury, of course). Guys like Darrell Green, Deion Sanders, and Randy Moss all maintained elite speed until they retired.
Hill is a lot more than just speed. He's elite at tracking, route running, and catching (albeit he struggled with this last one at times last season). WRs, in general, start to lose their effectiveness past 30. Guys like Tim brown and Jerry Rice were freaks and exceptions to that rule. Perhaps hill will be or perhaps he will be like most WRs in the history of the league.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2022, 05:38 PM   #2913
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Yup. It's completely legitimate. here's a thought - you don't know if the coach is ACHING for someone to ask him so he can respond. Getting pissed about that is petty and myopic.
I would love to see that if you can direct me to it. But it does sound like a dumb question. Really dumb. Or at least the insinuation that the chiefs purposely held him back from getting more stats on order to not get a better contract.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 05:50 PM   #2914
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
So Nick thinks if we just cut him we'd still be a better team, just not as much better as with the picks?

Put it down Nick.
I would guess he worded that wrong. Surely, he doesn't believe that. If so, he's a damn moron.
Old 06-04-2022, 06:08 PM   #2915
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Tyreek is hyping up his podcast. He probably didn't make those sound bytes. What better way to hype it than make it look like he has animosity towards the chiefs. I'm sure in context the real quotes aren't bad but people will tune in to see. Or maybe he said Andy should be afraid of him too.
If you watch the preview, it's the guy interviewing him. I don't think tyreek was sayng that. They also tried to claim him leaving wasn't about the money. We all know that BS because Drew Rosenhaus said they wanted Hill to be the highest paid WR in the league.

I mean, I think he deserves it. But I also believe that the chiefs made the correct decision.
Old 06-04-2022, 06:15 PM   #2916
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Cole pretty much puts it to rest in todays episode.

What goes through guys heads where they go bald and think, "I need a really long beard"

"You know what would make me happy in life? If people from far away saw me and thought my head was upside down! Yeah!"
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 08:33 AM   #2917
In Search of a Life

Normal beard: makes your chin look bigger.

Really long beard: makes your chin disappear.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2022, 08:53 AM   #2918
Fish are scared of me

So, in the End the Raiders giving Adams that deal caused us to lose Tyreek Hill.

But in the long run we benefited by reloading with all those draft picks and acquiring JuJu and MVS
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 09:06 AM   #2919
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Shannon Sharpe put this to rest very quickly. Stating all the stats Hill had last year and then the fact Hill had the 3rd most drops of everyone.
This all day long.
Hill choose money over rings. His choice and I understand it.
But the podcast insinuates that Andy and company purposely didnt
throw the ball to Hill to lower his value. And thus, not giving him
top money.

It was an shitty questions by a douchebag that is KK's buddy.
Leabo is salty that his dipshit buddy got his dumbass fired while
attacking Andy Reid.

FO Leabo.....I wish Andy would of stepped down:

via GIPHY

Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-05-2022, 09:22 AM   #2920
I'll be back.

Andy is done answering questions about players that aren't here.

That was a shot across the bow to let the media know they should move on.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2022, 09:45 AM   #2921
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Reek is back in Olathe today supposedly to host his kids football camp
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2022, 10:13 AM   #2922
Mod Team

I’ll miss him for sure.

Probably the most exciting and electric player to ever put on a Chiefs uniform.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2022, 10:17 AM   #2923
MVP

Awww Dante Hall to Tyreek Hill. Dave Toub star maker or transitioner?
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-05-2022, 10:23 AM   #2924
Mod Team

I’ll miss him for sure.

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2022, 10:30 AM   #2925
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I’ll miss him for sure.

Yeah, that's the bottom line. With him on the field I was always ready for a big play.

And I think his value was more than just his production. I've mentioned this in the past, but I think he changed how defenses develop game plans more than any player in the league aside from the elite quarterbacks.

But whatever. He's gone, and that's how the modern NFL works. Can someone tell me what the difference in money was? I'm just wondering how the difference would affect his lifestyle.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.