Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2024, 12:26 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Crazy news day: Is this the start of the Apocalypse ?

In the last 24 hours:

1. Earthquake in New Jersey 4.8 magnitude
2. Raccoon attacks two people at Hershey Park opening day
3. Statue of Liberty torch hit by direct lightning strike
4. Elephant kills elderly man on Safari
5. Bird flu detected in cows in Texas
6. Pig kidney transplant patient leaves hospital
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2024, 12:32 PM   #61
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I think I have this eclipse bullshit figured out. Supposedly the National guard has been activated and we've been warned to have a 3 day food and water supply on hand.

Well that seems a little silly for a 4 minute window of somewhat darkness during the day, Right. There has to be more to it.

I believe there is an incoming asteroid coming straight from the direction of the sun. As it approaches it appears larger and larger ,eventually blocking out the sun right before it slams into Earth. That explains the NG deployment and groceries.

It's the ONLY reasonable explanation. I will be wearing a helmet April 8th
Sadly, that is probably bring discussed so where on the intrawebs.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2024, 01:50 PM   #62
Dazed and Confused

Yes, that helmet will definitely do the trick.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 02:14 PM   #63
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
I have mentioned a few times about a book I read. The man that predicts Earthquakes.

He talks about how when the moon and earth are closer, it creates more gravity and can make plates move. Granted, there is no known plate system in the east, but not unheard of.

I see it as a connected, but I do not remember any big quakes around the 2017 quake.

We were on a plane heading to Philly when it happened.

Shit like this does make people crazy.
I can't imagine being on a plane when an earthquake happens. That would be really scary.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2024, 02:16 PM   #64
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
When it starts raining locusts I'll be concerned
It won't be locusts, but a massive cicada invasion not seen since 1803... so kiss your ass goodbye!

https://www.nbcnews.com/science/scie...ada-rcna134152
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2024, 02:34 PM   #65
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I will be wearing a helmet April 8th
Teed up. U don't usually wear a helmet?
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 02:38 PM   #66
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I can't imagine being on a plane when an earthquake happens. That would be really scary.
We were way away. Didn't know it happened.

But there is a scene in Earthquake from the 70s. People are watching the citybof LA being destroyed from the plane.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2024, 02:44 PM   #67
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis View Post

You know, she does have a point....

https://nypost.com/2024/04/05/real-e...nal-golf-club/

Spoiler!
I need to point out that the same posters that lose their shit and mass report posts with any small reference to politics in the Lounge have been strangely silent on this post. So weird.

[img]
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 05:33 PM   #68
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I need to point out that the same posters that lose their shit and mass report posts with any small reference to politics in the Lounge have been strangely silent on this post. So weird.
What I find odd is that many people pick a religion and then study it to really understand it.

Is it just me or does that sound backwards? I'd kinda' like to know the whole point before making any promises or signing any contracts...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2024, 05:53 PM   #69
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
What I find odd is that many people pick a religion and then study it to really understand it.

Is it just me or does that sound backwards? I'd kinda' like to know the whole point before making any promises or signing any contracts...
Yeah, that makes sense. But then everyone would be atheists.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2024, 06:31 PM   #70
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post

Of course, there's another group that doesn't have any real desire to read much about/study it even after selecting it.

But your point stands.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2024, 06:51 PM   #71
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Yeah, that makes sense. But then everyone would be atheists.
Well, at least non-denominational.

I'm in that muddy soup somewhere.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2024, 06:51 PM   #72
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Of course, there's another group that doesn't have any real desire to read much about/study it even after selecting it.

But your point stands.
All groups have posers...
Old 04-07-2024, 06:19 PM   #73
Politically Incorrect

10. The Pittsburgh Pirates are the best team in baseball after 10 games.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2024, 06:28 PM   #74
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Don’t read stuff about the eclipse… The shit people are posting is just nuts.. Why are people so batshit crazy???
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2024, 07:49 PM   #75
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
10. The Pittsburgh Pirates are the best team in baseball after 10 games.
11. Royals are 2 games over .500.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.