Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2024, 12:26 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Crazy news day: Is this the start of the Apocalypse ?

In the last 24 hours:

1. Earthquake in New Jersey 4.8 magnitude
2. Raccoon attacks two people at Hershey Park opening day
3. Statue of Liberty torch hit by direct lightning strike
4. Elephant kills elderly man on Safari
5. Bird flu detected in cows in Texas
6. Pig kidney transplant patient leaves hospital
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 01:55 PM   #16
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
In the last 24 hours:

When it starts raining locusts I'll be concerned
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 02:18 PM   #17
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Don’t read stuff about the eclipse… The shit people are posting is just nuts.. Why are people so batshit crazy???
Dude....tell me about it. My wife has turned into a full on doomsday prepper thanks to social media.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:22 PM   #18
Elway be drinkin' again

8-
Dog found 2000 miles from home

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...found-michigan
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:33 PM   #19
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
When it starts raining locusts I'll be concerned
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/04/s...-invasion.html
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:36 PM   #20
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Dogs and cats living together...MASS HYSTERIA!!!
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:37 PM   #21
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
In the last 24 hours:

I think the elephant killing the guy on Zambia was a few days ago. Maybe I'm wrong. Don't want to be a 'but akshually .... dickhead.'

Having said that, your other points are very well taken. Just remember, Revelation 6:12:

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood (KJV)

What does this mean? A great earthquake precedes the earth becoming black. What happens early next week? A total eclipse of the sun, which means the sun will be black. Who sang about a total eclipse? Bonnie Tyler, although her eclipse was of the heart, but still. What movie? Footloose. Who starred in Footloose? Kevin Bacon. What else did he star in? Tremors. What did that involve? Earthquakes. The only logical conclusion is that giant worms are moving under NYC and they will emerge during next week's eclipse to devour the populace. You have been warned.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 02:38 PM   #22
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
okay we are doomed

DOOOOOMED
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:50 PM   #23
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
.there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood
That was no earthquake. It obviously was a volcano that spewed ashes into the atmosphere that blocked the sun and made the moon red.

They didn't have CNN at that time.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:51 PM   #24
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
That was no earthquake. It obviously was a volcano that spewed ashes into the atmosphere that blocked the sun and made the moon red.

They didn't have CNN at that time.
Which was likely caused by HAARP.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:54 PM   #25
MVP

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:55 PM   #26
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
My question: Did Hog get to jerk off the pig that donated his kidney?
Good chance I did that pigs great, great grandfather.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 02:57 PM   #27
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

I Belize it is the start of the apocalypse.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:58 PM   #28
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
There are some sublime conspiracy theories about the upcoming eclipse. I don't know why people are so ****ing stupid, but they are.
Please tell me there's a DC thread about these theories. It almost certainly sounds like something they would post over there.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-05-2024, 02:58 PM   #29
Future NBA Finals MVP

Apparently there are zombies too because Lori Vallow murdered her own kids cuz she thought they were zombies.
Old 04-05-2024, 03:09 PM   #30
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Given that all of those trivial events either occured in the USA or involved US citizens, it's more likely that this could be the start of an Americapocalypse instead.
You're probably more right than you're comfortable considering...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.