Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-29-2024, 10:53 PM  
Veteran

hey bwillie want to get stacked?

I'll be at Harrah's KC in April. It would be fun to stack you in a cash game. You gonna be around there around then?

I'll stack you in Omaha if I have to bro.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-30-2024, 02:37 PM   #16
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
U ever gotten a blow jay under the table?
Have you seen the regs in KC poker rooms? No thank you
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2024, 03:10 PM   #17
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
Have you seen the regs in KC poker rooms? No thank you
It is a competitive advantage to roll around in pig shit and not shower for weeks.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 03:25 PM   #18
Kind of a mod

I don't know the lingo, but this seems akin to "meet me on the other side of the glory hole."
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 03:32 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
It is a competitive advantage to roll around in pig shit and not shower for weeks.
Sometimes i wonder how these guys have so much money to burn. My favorite is watching the Asians who look like they just got off shift at Berry Plastics playing $500 hands of baccarat.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2024, 04:06 PM   #20
Don't Be A Dick

Is this gay dirty talk?
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2024, 04:31 PM   #21
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Is this gay dirty talk?
I think this thread is about 'gear'

They're going to weightlift together
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2024, 04:33 PM   #22
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Is this gay dirty talk?
How you doin??
SurroundedByMorons has disabled reputation
Old 03-30-2024, 04:44 PM   #23
My Mamma Says

I play 1-2 on Mondays and Saturdays about twice a month.. I like Saturdays around 11pm.. Drunk guys just giving chips away..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2024, 04:46 PM   #24
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
I play 1-2 on Mondays and Saturdays about twice a month.. I like Saturdays around 11pm.. Drunk guys just giving chips away..
Where at? Around here?

1/2 is a different animal. People just refuse to 3-bet or value bet their hand.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2024, 04:50 PM   #25
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Where at? Around here?

Harrahs… Haven’t tried the one at the racetrack yet..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2024, 04:59 PM   #26
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Harrahs… Haven’t tried the one at the racetrack yet..
Nice. I've probably played with you at some point or another if you've been playing for years. If I'm at Harrahs on Saturday Night...which is rare...I'm probably that drunk guy you are talking about. Stopped coming on Saturday Nights because the place closes at like 430am and I can't play until after midnight on Saturday Nights.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 05:01 PM   #27
Politically Incorrect

Are we encouraging and condoning gambling here on CP?

THE SHAME, FOR SHAME!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2024, 05:03 PM   #28

Quote:
Where at? Around here?

This is true, but when people open to $25 in a 1-2 game a 3 bet can end up being half your stack

I used to live up at Harrahs and Ameristar in my 20s and into my early 30s up until i had kids
Old 03-30-2024, 05:09 PM   #29
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
This is true, but when people open to $25 in a 1-2 game a 3 bet can end up being half your stack
Yeah live 1/2 is pretty hilarious. I really don't even know how to play it well because I'm not really used to playing people like that and how passive everyone is.

When you play online with 5 pros and 1 rec all the good players are opening 2x to 2.5x max. While it is true you are more likely to play deeper live, even if you are deep you really shouldn't be opening more than 3-4x. When some old guy with a 2% range opens 14x it's just quite hilarious. Makes it a boring waiting game. I'll open to $6 at a 1/2 game and they will make fun of me thinking I'm an absolute reerun.

Poker was not meant to be played 9-handed IMO...yet anytime live they are down a player they start freaking out yelling FLOOR!!! WE NEED A PLAYER!! HELP!!!! If I get a full house I want to make sure I get paid!!!!! Then it will get down to 5 or 6 players and they will just quit and say they are bored.....even though at that time it SHOULD be the most exciting form of poker because you can play more hands and not have to sit there twiddling your thumbs for so long.
Old 03-30-2024, 05:15 PM   #30

I remember playing 2/5 6-handed up at Harrahs during covid and thought it was great. But yeah, there's also nothing like opening up KK utg to $10 and getting 7 callers.