Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-04-2019, 01:54 PM   #2
I'll be back.

I think I am going to buy my copy in store this year. I want the box.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2019, 10:07 PM   #3
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I think I am going to buy my copy in store this year. I want the box.
you need to get him Hooked up like yesterday.

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2019, 02:32 PM   #4
I'll be back.

Madden 18 was a very fun, polished, finished product I got tons of hours of enjoyable gameplay out of, both offline franchise on online here with my CP brothers.

Madden 19 was an abortion I didn't even touch.

I really think Madden 19 was an unfinished product and essentially the "beta" for Madden 20. If they've ironed out all the bugs for Madden 20, it could be a very god game, because the graphics were certainly gorgeous.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 11:25 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

hell, i think they had pump fakes back in like 2004. lol
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-06-2019, 08:08 AM   #6
Veteran

The fact that coverage is still broken, cant shade or bracket receivers, cant do basic stunts on dline and yet they feel the need to add RPO concepts into the game. Mind blown.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-07-2019, 01:09 PM   #7
Resident Glue Sniffer

it's not until I watched a vid of all the stuff that used to be in Madden, 2k5 etc that I realized the full degree to which Madden has been mailing it in the last, what, 5 years or so?

Mailing it in with features (or lack thereof) + bad game play.....not a good combination.

and I'm reading things correct in that this 'new' superstar mode / career mode or whatever they want to call it, will only be available to be played as a QB?

pffffft.
*fart noise*

Last edited by Dayze; 05-07-2019 at 01:31 PM..
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2019, 05:02 PM   #8
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
it's not until I watched a vid of all the stuff that used to be in Madden, 2k5 etc that I realized the full degree to which Madden has been mailing it in the last, what, 5 years or so?

Mailing it in with features (or lack thereof) + bad game play.....not a good combination.

and I'm reading things correct in that this 'new' superstar mode / career mode or whatever they want to call it, will only be available to be played as a QB?

pffffft.
*fart noise*
Once Ncaa Football 2014 becomes playable on RPCS3 none of the Maddens will matter.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 01:31 PM   #9
Resident Glue Sniffer

I decided to play a few games last night. It had been so long since I'd last played, I had to install a ton of updates that took a while.

It was 'ok'. Though, I don't like playing a franchise as a LB, and any time there's a big play / turnover etc me or my guys make, there's no way to replay it; it just immediately jumps to the offensive possession.

Didn't seem to get sucked into quick as many blocking animations, so that was good.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2019, 01:39 PM   #10
I'll be back.

YESSSSSSS

PHILLY SPECIAL

Old 06-08-2019, 10:31 PM   #11
I'll be back.

gameplay starts at 16 min...shovel pass is in the game

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 06-08-2019 at 10:38 PM..
Old 06-08-2019, 11:47 PM   #12
YOU take YOUR seat

The one year I really don't want to buy it has Mahomes on the cover....

Maybe I'll have to get it if they keep connected franchise, but only if I'm bored with the games that I have at the time. Because last years gameplay online in MUT mode was a travesty.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2019, 12:48 AM   #13
WhatUneed2Hear

The gameplay looks really good, waiting to see more but i'll probably get suckered into buying it either way with all the Mahomes love.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:40 AM   #14
Resident Glue Sniffer

Each year they tout new stuff...then when we play it.....it’s the same bullshit .

I’ll probably wait until I read reviews about the actual gameplay.

EA are masters at marketing, especially when it comes to something that is the same game year after year.
Old 06-15-2019, 01:18 PM   #15
I'll be back.