Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-09-2019, 10:03 AM  
You Sweetie!

-- Amnorix

Amnorix

Last Activity: 11-25-2019 06:02 PM

Amnorix

Amnorix
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2020, 05:36 AM   #211
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Asterix *
Wait...nvm.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 05:48 AM   #212
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2112 View Post
I’m good Red, I hope you are too.

I always thought he had pretty thick skin. So it’s pretty funny that he’s this butt hurt over the Chiefs winning the SB.

Maybe because he can’t talk down to you guys in a condescending way anymore?

God knows we've had worse enemy trolls here over the years, but he was such a smug, pompous, persistent ass that he really outshined most of them. He was also just as annoying in DC as he was in the main forum.

I think he saw the writing on the wall and bailed. Don't miss him at all, and hope he never comes back. Good ****ing riddance.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 06:13 AM   #213
MVP

This was his last post on here from 11-25-19:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
The insane overreaction this thread has triggered reflects some serious "sick to death of Pats fans on here" sentiment. Imma gonna walk away from the crazy.
So, he kinda stuck to his post . . . . . . . . . kind of.

‘Last Activity: 02-03-2020 09:12’

He was here the morning after the Super Bowl observing our reactions. Not a simple ‘Congrats’ or anything though. Kind of odd. He was kind of a smug Pats fan, though. But, hell, even most of our obnoxious Donko fans came on here at some point to acknowledge it. Odd that he didn’t, considering how long he was on this BB.

Oh well, easy come easy go.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2020, 06:17 AM   #214
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post

He was here the morning after the Super Bowl observing our reactions. Not a simple ‘Congrats’ or anything though. Kind of odd. He was kind of a smug Pats fan, though. But, hell, even most of our obnoxious Donko fans came on here at some point to acknowledge it. Odd that he didn’t, considering how long he was in this BB.

Didn't realize that.

Probably just as well he didn't post. It would have probably been some backhanded shit like "Oh, I remember how great it felt when Brady won his first Super Bowl, but it was so long ago." Although the ensuing dogpile would have been fun.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2020, 06:19 AM   #215
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post

He was here the morning after the Super Bowl observing our reactions. Not a simple ‘Congrats’ or anything though. Kind of odd. He was kind of a smug Pats fan, though. But, hell, even most of our obnoxious Donko fans came on here at some point to acknowledge it. Odd that he didn’t, considering how long he was on this BB.

Let’s put the timeframe into perspective here. When he started that thread the Chiefs were on a losing streak and the Pats were on a winning streak. After he left the Chiefs went on a winning streak and the Pats shit the bed. Strange coincidence that he never came back after that.
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2020, 10:50 AM   #216
Perpetual Mediocrity

Asterix won't be back until the Patriots are relevant again. Which, I'd expect, won't be any time soon.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-23-2020, 11:05 AM   #217
Supporter

Surprised no one posted this, but he has lurked since this thread started.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Amnorix.PNG
Views:	119
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	120366  
banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-23-2020, 11:09 AM   #218
I'm with the Banned

Oh, he's around. He won't give the satisfaction of logging into that account for awhile, but rest assured - he's around.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-23-2020, 11:11 AM   #219
New and Improved

After the Superbowl he sent congrats to several people on here thru rep or pm's.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2020, 11:37 AM   #220
Supporter

I never had a single problem with the guy. He participated in a ton of non-football related threads and was always cool to me, whether it was in the threads, PM's and rep notes.

I hope he's safe and well.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 11:38 AM   #221
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I never had a single problem with the guy. He participated in a ton of non-football related threads and was always cool to me, whether it was in the threads, PM's and rep notes.

Ditto.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-23-2020, 12:15 PM   #222
#triggering

Considering how the world has changed for New England... many fans are wondering how to cope. I mean since 2001, they've only known greatness.

Only 1 season with fewer than 10 wins, all those rings and their worst season was a 9-7 affair. An entire generation of Patriots' fans were born and now graduating high school without ever knowing what it was like to have a bad season, much less suffering through suck. They're in for a crazy awakening, one far greater than multiple generations of Cowboys' fans.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 12:27 PM   #223
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Considering how the world has changed for New England... many fans are wondering how to cope. I mean since 2001, they've only known greatness.

Only 1 season with fewer than 10 wins, all those rings and their worst season was a 9-7 affair. An entire generation of Patriots' fans were born and now graduating high school without ever knowing what it was like to have a bad season, much less suffering through suck. They're in for a crazy awakening, one far greater than multiple generations of Cowboys' fans.
Will they actually fall off a cliff, though?

I mean ... just how difficult will it be to replace Squishy Balls with another guy who can throw a 5-yard pass?

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 12:28 PM   #224
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post

I mean ... just how difficult will it be to replace Squishy Balls with another guy who can throw a 5-yard pass?

FAX
When Bill retires, yes. I don't think he will stick around for long post Brady.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-23-2020, 12:34 PM   #225
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post

FAX
That offense is refried ass and that defense is starting to show its age. Not a good combination for the longterm. But, if Bill wants to prove a point, he'd be the coach who'd miraculously turn it around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

Same. He always struck me as a good dude and I enjoyed our conversations. His arrogance was a bit much but Pats fans, by their nature, are arrogant simply because their team has had how many consecutive winning seasons at this point? It'd be great to talk to him again but I can't blame him for peacing out after the pile on he got in the fall.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.