Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-10-2019, 09:45 PM  
I'll be back.

2019 Chiefs photos

Let's get this thread started early.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2020, 08:40 AM   #301
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Maslowski View Post

hey Tex, i know this wasn't exactly what you were looking for, but it's autographed
I have this weird system I do for my framed jerseys where it’s the signed jersey and then two clean 8x10s with the left one being an action shot and the right one being a championship celebration shot. That way different sports and college and pros all have a subtle way of matching on the walls.

But that one is a great shot so I looks like some more Kelce ones will show up. I will try to find that one clean bc you never know how good they come out in your hands and that one is a sharp pic. The biggest game of the year and the turning point touchdown and Mahomes snapped it too fast and fired a rocket before many cameramen could get shots. You gotta love it.
TexasChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-09-2020, 08:46 PM   #302
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Hahaha. Awesome.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 10:51 AM
F150
This message has been deleted by F150. Reason: Im convinced its phony. But we did win the Super Bowl
Old 02-10-2020, 10:58 AM   #303
I'll be back.

bleeding red
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2020, 11:05 AM   #304
Fight, build, win!

Id like a date on that satellite picture I feel its shopped. Really dont know but just skeptical.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2020, 12:27 PM   #305
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Id like a date on that satellite picture I feel its shopped. Really dont know but just skeptical.
im trying to get it...maybe fake news?

Its no longer up.

Call me a sucker 150

Last edited by F150; 02-10-2020 at 01:25 PM..
F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-10-2020, 05:06 PM   #306
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post
im trying to get it...maybe fake news?

Its no longer up.

Call me a sucker 150
Nah I really dont know I'm just curious.

typed with my trusty nose picker using Tapatalk
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2020, 02:40 PM   #307
Died Hard

Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.
Old 02-11-2020, 02:43 PM   #308
Consuming CP souls

Frank the Clark Shark!!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2020, 03:29 AM   #309
Veteran

DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 08:20 PM   #310
Champion Golfer Of The Year

All,

has anybody seen a hi-res of Fuller INT'ing over Samuel?

That's a pic I want to blow up into a huge poster.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 02-13-2020, 08:26 PM   #311
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Victory formation

photo Victory formation_zpsacn1pmd1.jpg

Spoiler!
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 08:36 PM   #312
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
All,

That would be awesome.

The difficulty in finding some of these iconic plays is headscratching.
TexasChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-13-2020, 08:37 PM   #313
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasChief View Post
That would be awesome.

The difficulty in finding some of these iconic plays is headscratching.
Found one on msn, but it's not quite what I'm looking for.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 02-13-2020, 08:55 PM   #314
Veteran

So its Thursday night near 2 weeks after and Im still nutters over these pics
F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-13-2020, 09:45 PM   #315
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
All,

best i can find

DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote