Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-22-2021, 12:57 PM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I thought I'd bring this thread up just to confirm that comcast is indeed the worst company on the planet. They actively engage in criminal activity in their billing. I've been fighting with them for several days now and all of their third-world people will openly lie just to get you to go away. I finally got through to some "escalation" woman in Minnesota who confirmed that the third-worlders had lied to me and defrauded me, and then she did the same thing herself.

I hope a small meteor strikes their headquarters. They're worse than al quaeda.
We have Spectrum, which was formerly Time/Warner.

For the past 15 days, our internet service has gone out from around 9:30am to as late as 2pm. My wife and I are both working from home and our children are attending school online every day from 8:15-3:45. I've called every single day to report an outage, which of course I'm told doesn't exist. This not only affects our internet but our phone line and TV, yet these dopes can't find the outage. Then, anywhere from 5-20 minutes into the conversation, they recognize the outage.

I've been transferred over to their Commercial division for some reason, who then transfers me back to the Residential division. I just want answers as to why this continues to happen but no one knows. On Thursday, I was transferred to a Customer Service "Supervisor", whom I asked why this continued to happen every day:

-------------

CS: I don't know, Sir. I'm in Wisconsin.

DM: Well, then can you transfer me to someone in Los Angeles?.

CS: I'm sorry, Sir, that's not how it works.

DM: What? Then can you tell me why I keep losing service at the same time of the day for 90 minutes to 3 hours?.

CS: I'm sorry, Sir, I'm in Wisconsin. I don't know why your service continues to go out each day.

DM: So, you're telling me that you're a Supervisor, in Wisconsin, so for that reason alone, you can't tell my why my service continues to go out, nor can you transfer me to anyone that can tell me why my service continues to go out?.

CS: That is correct, Sir.

-------------

This has to be the greatest defense of all time. I don't know the answer because I'm not in your city, nor can I transfer you to anyone in your city that might help provide an answer because that's not the way we do things at Spectrum.

These mega-communication corporations need to be broken up ala Teddy Roosevelt style.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2021, 07:22 PM   #3
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I thought I'd bring this thread up just to confirm that comcast is indeed the worst company on the planet. They actively engage in criminal activity in their billing. I've been fighting with them for several days now and all of their third-world people will openly lie just to get you to go away. I finally got through to some "escalation" woman in Minnesota who confirmed that the third-worlders had lied to me and defrauded me, and then she did the same thing herself.

I hope a small meteor strikes their headquarters. They're worse than al quaeda.
We were in Philly a few weeks ago. Kid 2 is going to attend school there in the fall.

Comcast has 2 towers. One is supposed to look like a phone or a thumb drive. The other looks like a cheese grater.

Just so the meteor hits before my kid starts school.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.