Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-04-2010, 04:31 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
you didnt see avatar in 3d!111111
From all of the reviews I've been hearing, How To Train Your Dragon's 3d is better than Avatar. Too funny if you ask me, seeing as how Avatar was supposed to be EPIC!

Didn't see Avatar so I have no comparison opinion of my own, but HTTYD's 3d was GREAT! Very impressive.
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:09 PM   #3
Feelin' Alright

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturnis View Post
From all of the reviews I've been hearing, How To Train Your Dragon's 3d is better than Avatar. Too funny if you ask me, seeing as how Avatar was supposed to be EPIC!

Didn't see Avatar so I have no comparison opinion of my own, but HTTYD's 3d was GREAT! Very impressive.
I think that's due to animation versus live action. But yes, it was much better.
irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:19 PM   #4
That's just f***in' stupid

This is a good movie.... I got to see an early screening of it. Unfortunately that particular theatre SUCKS at 3D; the movie was still good despite the horrible projection. That should tell you something.

BTW, I saw the trailer for this movie the weekend after (we saw HTTYD on a Wednesday); the trailer was crystal clear.... absolutely perfect. Props to AMC: their 3D projection is FTMFW!
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-29-2010, 01:41 PM   #5
MVP

I wanted to see this, but my husband didn't even put it out there as an option when we were talking about movies!
Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:18 PM   #6
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
I wanted to see this, but my husband didn't even put it out there as an option when we were talking about movies!
Why not? Tell him it's got dragons who breathe fire, and Vikings. Who doesn't like Vikings?!?

It's not really "a boy and his dragon" as in, "goofy, silly, the dragon follows him around like a dog". It's more of a tenuous man-beast relationship, where both sides are wary and neither exploits the other. It's a good story, it's got humor, it's great to look at, it's got Craig Ferguson as one of the voices (and who doesn't like Craig Ferguson?!?).... it's well worth seeing. His manhood will not be challenged, and he won't be bored.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-29-2010, 04:23 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
Wow?? Its actually not dumbed down and "kiddie".

Like i mentioned before, its got some alot of really cool action scenes, but yet has alot of heart as well. He would like it. Unless hes more of the "Notebook" type of guy?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:28 AM   #8
**** SOC & **** YOU

Watched this last night. GREAT movie.
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:20 AM   #9
I am Number Six

I caught this movie this weekend with the family. Enjoyed it immensely. Didn't see it in a 3D theater though. Still pretty neat effects.
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:11 PM   #10
Feelin' Alright

How to Train Your Dragon was superb. Loved it and could spend some good hours dissecting the plethora of themes throughout.

Oh, and John Powell's score was fantastic. Purchased it right after.
irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:42 PM   #11
I'll be back.

I haven't seen this movie, but heard some good stuff about the score. I went and downloaded it...HOLY SHIT! I'm less than 90 seconds in and it's blowing me away. Great stuff! I'll have to check out the movie.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:02 AM   #12
Feelin' Alright

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs View Post
I haven't seen this movie, but heard some good stuff about the score. I went and downloaded it...HOLY SHIT! I'm less than 90 seconds in and it's blowing me away. Great stuff! I'll have to check out the movie.
It's even better with the visuals. I recommend you go see it.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:16 PM   #13
Got swag?

My lady friend and I went to see this last night. We really, really enjoyed it. The feel-goodness of the movie definitely helped persuade the lil lady to allow me to penetrate her asshole.
Thanks Toothless!!
QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:48 AM   #14
**** SOC & **** YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer View Post
My lady friend and I went to see this last night. We really, really enjoyed it. The feel-goodness of the movie definitely helped persuade the lil lady to allow me to penetrate her asshole.
Thanks Toothless!!
Was this the conversation you had last night?

pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:40 PM   #15
Kind of a mod

Just got back from an early showing of this flick. One of my favorite animated flicks in a long time. If you're considering seeing it, do. It's probably better than you expect.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.