Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2019, 04:17 PM  
Baby Cry Cry

Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-17-2019, 07:25 AM   #811
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Did you watch the game Sunday?

There have been multiple outbursts at the media, several rumored in the locker room and one that got him suspended. A fight in a game with the Bengals that got him ejected. The late, post whistle shove on Tyreek on the play he was injured three days ago. One outburst on the sideline in which he may or may not have hit his coach. He ran halfway across the field to hit Watkins (and I have no idea why he wasn't suspended for that; I guess the refs decided kicking one player out for the fight was enough). He did something like that the last time we played them (which is when I started to feel like-"hey, that guy's an asshole"). Pulling up the Brinks truck to training camp is a bad look.

I feel like you have a real agenda here; I don't. I just think he's an asshole. He's a talented player, and if the Chiefs go get him, I just hope 1)we don't have to give up more than a #1, and 2) it's a rental thing and we flip him for that #1 back after the year.

Given his temper tantrums (and dude, there have been several) it just looks a lot like more of the Marcus Peters nonsense to me. That kind of shit tends to escalate.

I also don't like the precedent of players just getting to demand to be released or traded and acting out until they get their way. I mean, what, every good player on a shit team can just demand to be released so they can go play for a Super Bowl favorite? I don't like it. It ****s with the balance of the game.

You can see it differently, that's your prerogative.
For years and years the teams have had all the leverage with these guys, walk away without paying them, franchise tags etc etc. If a dude doesn't wanna be somewhere he does have a right to voice that.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 07:30 AM   #812
Chiefs

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-17-2019, 07:32 AM   #813
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
For years and years the teams have had all the leverage with these guys, walk away without paying them, franchise tags etc etc. If a dude doesn't wanna be somewhere he does have a right to voice that.
Well, the pro union, worker's rights loving part of me agrees with you.

The football fan that watches Antonio Brown throw a fit until he gets released so he can go play for the Patriots and screw my Chiefs over feels like it's not fair play.

Now that the precedent has been set, it's going to happen a lot. It's like a new type of free agency.

It's weird.

Maybe in this next player's union/ownership deal, they should simply guarantee the contracts like baseball, and in return the player MUST honor their end. Otherwise, a temper tantrum can totally change the competitive balance and that seems ****ed up to me.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 07:39 AM   #814
Mahomes Fanboi

How would Tyreek and the offense feel about this signing? I don't really think they like the guy. I could see fights breaking out at practice. No thanks.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 07:47 AM   #815
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
How would Tyreek and the offense feel about this signing? I don't really think they like the guy. I could see fights breaking out at practice. No thanks.
Oh good God, nothing like that is going to happen.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-17-2019, 07:50 AM   #816
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Oh good God, nothing like that is going to happen.
Possibly, you don't know and neither do I.
I suppose I trust Veach to do what he thinks is best, but I think we can win the SB without Ramsey. So I am not going to go into full meltdown when he goes to another team.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 07:54 AM   #817
MVP

What if Ramsey is pulling an ab to get out of Jax?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 07:54 AM   #818
The man you could post like.

I don't think the Chiefs have to have Ramsey, but I do think if they don't come away with a talented CB when the trade market had a number of options it'll reflect incredibly poorly on him.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 07:54 AM   #819
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
Possibly, you don't know and neither do I.
I suppose I trust Veach to do what he thinks is best, but I think we can win the SB without Ramsey. So I am not going to go into full meltdown when he goes to another team.
We're not beating New England, esp. if the game is in Foxboro, with this defensive backfield. Sorry but that's just the hard truth....

We 100% need a lockdown CB....
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-17-2019, 07:57 AM   #820
MVP

Worst case we need atleast another mediocre corner in case of injury
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-17-2019, 07:57 AM   #821
Most Valuable Villain

My guess is the Raiders will trade for him.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 07:58 AM   #822
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
My guess is the Raiders will trade for him.
Does Davis have the cash on hand to pay the impending deal?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 08:01 AM   #823
MVP

You need a ref on the payroll in foxbourgh
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-17-2019, 08:11 AM   #824
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
We're not beating New England, esp. if the game is in Foxboro, with this defensive backfield. Sorry but that's just the hard truth....

We 100% need a lockdown CB....
I disagree. Defense looks improved from last year, and we haven’t seen enough to declare any absolutes regarding the Patriots greatness. At some point you have to stop trading top picks and draft players if for nothing else the rookie contracts. It would be a great luxury to add a top CB, but for two 1st round picks? I’d rather roll the dice and see what Spags and Reid can work out. Remember Spags was the D coach that took out the Pats perfect season.
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-17-2019, 08:12 AM   #825
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GMDM Hypothesis View Post
I disagree. Defense looks improved from last year, and we haven’t seen enough to declare any absolutes regarding the Patriots greatness. At some point you have to stop trading top picks and draft players if for nothing else the rookie contracts. It would be a great luxury to add a top CB, but for two 1st round picks? I’d rather roll the dice and see what Spags and Reid can work out. Remember Spags was the D coach that took out the Pats perfect season.
So who's locking down AB in the playoffs? Josh Gordon? Edelman?