Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-29-2024, 08:09 AM   #2
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
If I were deciding who to draft I would give a flying **** about this.
His phone case and fingernails have something to do with his ability to throw ball good?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 08:57 AM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
His phone case and fingernails have something to do with his ability to throw ball good?
Good lord man.

What makes Mahomes great? It’s mental for ****s sakes.

It’s not just nails, look at all the other shit. The sum of its parts is what’s going to set up a colossal failure.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 09:02 AM   #4
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Good lord man.

What makes Mahomes great? It’s mental for ****s sakes.

It’s not just nails, look at all the other shit. The sum of its parts is what’s going to set up a colossal failure.
What's "all the other shit"...?

I keep hearing this....that there's ALLLLL this stuff about Williams when in reality, there's nothing.

The only thing people bag on him for is the crying in the stands which is what ever.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-29-2024, 09:03 AM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
What's "all the other shit"...?

I keep hearing this....that there's ALLLLL this stuff about Williams when in reality, there's nothing.

The only thing people bag on him for is the crying in the stands which is what ever.
Guess you haven’t read this thread.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 09:10 AM   #6
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Guess you haven’t read this thread.
Ah yes....so dumb shit that has zero effect on how he'll play or how his career will play out.

Gotcha.

I mean it's right up there with murdering someone...

It's over.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-29-2024, 09:13 AM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Ah yes....so dumb shit that has zero effect on how he'll play or how his career will play out.

Gotcha.

I mean it's right up there with murdering someone...

It's over.
Murdering someone?

I have no idea what this has to do with our conversation.

I guess it’s that point in the thread where someone goes completely off the rails spouting weird shit.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote