Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-05-2021, 05:56 PM  
Champs!

***Official 2021 Major League Baseball Playoff Repository Thread***

Schedule of the MLB 2021 Playoffs can be found below:
https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/2...ild-card-game/

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-02-2021 at 09:47 PM..
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 10:02 PM   #391
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Astros win the AL pennant.
GO STROS!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-22-2021, 10:04 PM   #392
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Tucker’s HR in the 8th reminded me of Kendry Morales’ against the Astros in 2015
Good memories.

I couldn't do another Boston championship game. Okay with the Stros by default.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 10:13 PM   #393
Most Valuable Villain

**** the Astros and the city of Houston.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 10:15 PM   #394
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
And that stadium.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 10:26 PM   #395
MVP

Hope the Dodgers can pull it out against the Braves in the last two.

Baseball NEEDS a Dodgers-Astros rematch to settle the ‘cheating’ once and for all.

If Stros win, they legitimize themselves from their previous tainted title. If Dodgers win, most baseball fans feel the cheating Stros have been given their just due, and most baseball fans will get over it and move on, including Dodgers fans.

And then there’s the whole MLB moving the All Star game out of Atlanta due to ‘politics’ that’s at play underneath the surface. Will be interested to see how the umpires call the zone in Game 6. Atlanta’s probably gonna have to really ‘earn it’ to move on to the WS.

MLB wants Houston-Los Angeles rematch. For market size and will be a ratings puller bringing in casual fans that want to see the ‘revenge series’.

Should be an interesting Game 6 tomorrow . . . . .
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 10:32 PM   #396

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Just for YOU - GO STROS!
Old 10-22-2021, 10:32 PM   #397

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post

Baseball NEEDS a Dodgers-Astros rematch to settle the ‘cheating’ once and for all.

If Stros win, they legitimize themselves from their previous tainted title. If Dodgers win, most baseball fans feel the cheating Stros have been given their just due, and most baseball fans will get over it and move on, including Dodgers fans.

And then there’s the whole MLB moving the All Star game out of Atlanta due to ‘politics’ that’s at play underneath the surface. Will be interested to see how the umpires call the zone in Game 6. Atlanta’s probably gonna have to really ‘earn it’ to move on to the WS.

MLB wants Houston-Los Angeles rematch. For market size and will be a ratings puller bringing in casual fans that want to see the ‘revenge series’.

Exactly. I'm pulling for the Dodgers to get there also.
Old 10-22-2021, 10:37 PM   #398
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

TMZMLB
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 11:00 PM   #399
World's Best Boss

Quote:

I just can't do the Dodgers again.

That'd put them in what, 4 out of the last 5 World Series? I just can't watch them in the final matchup anymore - especially without Kershaw and Turner, two of the players they have I would actually root for.

I could root for the Braves, though. Fun team.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 11:24 PM   #400
Most Valuable Villain

Even if the Dodgers make it…we’re a walking MASH unit right now. The Astros winning wouldn’t legitimize shit.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 12:38 AM   #401
Has a particular set of skills

**** these guys

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 02:17 AM   #402
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
I just can't do the Dodgers again.

That'd put them in what, 4 out of the last 5 World Series? I just can't watch them in the final matchup anymore - especially without Kershaw and Turner, two of the players they have I would actually root for.

I could root for the Braves, though. Fun team.
I definitely do not want the Dodgers in there. On the other hand, I think I'd rather watch reruns of Small Wonder than a Braves vs Astros series.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 03:41 AM   #403
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
When did Dusty Baker cheat? AFAIK the only cheating he did was cheat a handful of starting pitchers out of longer careers.

I must be in the minority on this but I dont actually hate the Astros for the act of cheating. Every team tries to find a way to get the signs and/or some way to figure out what pitch is coming. The Astros did it the illegal way which makes them pretty ****ing scummy. But I can forgive that. I never believed that they needed to cheat to win. They were and are clearly one of the most talented teams in baseball. The unforgivable part really has nothing to do with them, and that's the part where MLB didn't punish the players who actually watched the feed, relayed the message to the dugout, and then banged on a ****ing trashcan.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-23-2021, 03:53 AM   #404
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
**** the cardinals
Agreed
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 04:18 AM   #405
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
When did Dusty Baker cheat? AFAIK the only cheating he did was cheat a handful of starting pitchers out of longer careers.

I must be in the minority on this but I dont actually hate the Astros for the act of cheating. Every team tries to find a way to get the signs and/or some way to figure out what pitch is coming. The Astros did it the illegal way which makes them pretty ****ing scummy. But I can forgive that. I never believed that they needed to cheat to win. They were and are clearly one of the most talented teams in baseball. The unforgivable part really has nothing to do with them, and that's the part where MLB didn't punish the players who actually watched the feed, relayed the message to the dugout, and then banged on a ****ing trashcan.
Neither did Bonds. **** them both. I hope Jose Altuve, and every other player that was an Astro during that period (including Charlie Morton on my Braves) gets thrown at every opportunity the opposing team gets until he retires.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote