Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2020, 03:47 PM   #3886
Trained to reign as the one.

I bought a new Colt 6920 a couple weeks ago......lost it in a boating accident I'm afraid.
God of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-20-2020, 04:56 PM   #3887
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of Thunder View Post
I bought a new Colt 6920 a couple weeks ago......lost it in a boating accident I'm afraid.

It would seem that is happening to a lot of people. I think it's time I buy some scuba equipment.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2020, 05:22 PM   #3888
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
Cheaper than dirt can go screw themselves. TheT we’re selling the Magpul 30rnd mags back in 2013 for close to $100 each. They will never get my business.

Shooting buddies and I changed the name to dumber than dirt 10 years ago
I just picked up 20 PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M3 for just over 10 bucks each online, not from dirt..........
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-20-2020, 05:24 PM   #3889
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
It would seem that is happening to a lot of people. I think it's time I buy some scuba equipment.
wonder if a big magnet and some bottom fishing would work
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 05:30 PM   #3890
"You like to drink?"

Y'all gonna have to be a bit more creative than the ye olde boating accident cliche.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2020, 05:32 PM   #3891
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Y'all gonna have to be a bit more creative than the ye olde boating accident cliche.

Dude named discuss stole it...............
Old 11-20-2020, 05:34 PM   #3892
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2020, 05:34 PM   #3893
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
Dude named discuss stole it...............
You can't prove shit.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2020, 05:50 PM   #3894
Admitted Planet Junky

Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 05:59 PM   #3895
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post

Thats awesome
Thanks for posting
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 05:59 PM   #3896
MVP

Quote:

I'm certain they weren't mine.....mine were in an (as of yet) unnamed lake in Southwest Pigsknuckle.......way out in the boonies.....water is deep there - 75-100 feet of dirty water..
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2020, 06:01 PM   #3897
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I have some of that, let's say I have just a few pieces of gear, trade you some S&R time for some Ammo...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2020, 06:02 PM   #3898
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
I'm certain they weren't mine.....mine were in an (as of yet) unnamed lake in Southwest Pigsknuckle.......way out in the boonies.....water is deep there - 75-100 feet of dirty water..

RRIIIIIGGGGGHHHHTTTTT............
Old 11-21-2020, 10:18 AM   #3899
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
If I did a pistol I think I’d have to do .300 blackout and suppress it. Any thoughts on what Kenny would be ideal? Palmetto has 6.7.5 ,8 and 10.5. How do I know wich one is suppressor capable for when I get the stamp?
Not exactly what you're asking for, but Daniel Defense ISR. Be prepared to send the kids to state college, though.

https://danieldefense.com/ddm4-isr.html
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2020, 11:13 AM   #3900
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:

How many of these are murder weapons?
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.