Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2020, 09:13 PM   #3766
Veteran

I’d better get mine out and run some thru it to see how it works
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 09:20 PM   #3767
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
I’d better get mine out and run some thru it to see how it works

Yeah I would. If something needs to be fixed, you don't want to figure that out if your life is on the line and you there with a 7 pound club that won't fire.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2020, 11:08 PM   #3768
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
Do you know if they have them in stock? Or is it a waiting thing?what is a Daniel defense ? I know next to nothing about ar’s but my son wants to buy one and somebody just mentioned that site to him yesterday.
I was getting ads in my email about them. Looks like the cheap ones are gone at Palmetto but there are some in stock.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/ar-15/ar15-guns.html

Classic Firearms have some in stock too.

https://www.classicfirearms.com/long...r-15-for-sale/
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2020, 09:42 AM   #3769
Live free or die hard

Nostalgic...

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2020, 09:50 AM   #3770
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Let's hope tomorrow brings a window of sanity to all of this, rifles and ammo alike, I'd like to restock.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2020, 09:55 AM   #3771
Keepin it Real

[IMG]34TPr7.md.jpg 34T61S.md.jpg
picupload
[/IMG]

Hopefully the picture pulled up. Recently added the bottom beauty. M1911A1 1942 Colt to my US WWI/WWII military firearms collection. The finish is still in great shape. The top is my 1917 Colt M1911 I picked up a couple years ago.

Of course I had to add a second 1911 so my two children wouldn’t fight over the 1917 when I die. Now they each can have one.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 02:25 PM   #3772
Fish are scared of me

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:28 PM   #3773

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Bawan makes a video... Ha!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2020, 06:53 PM   #3774
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Got an email from DD today in case anyone’s looking.

In stock alert! We wanted you to know that these products are now available:

M4A1

The Daniel Defense M4A1 features the M4A1 RIS II, which has been in use by US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) for the SOPMOD II Weapons System since 2005. The M4A1 features a 14.5” Cold Hammer Forged M4 Profile barrel with a permanently attached Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor. The new independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator. The M4A1 is available in black as well as our Mil Spec + Cerakote. This rifle also comes with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip.

Price: $1,967.00

https://danieldefense.com/m4a1.html
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2020, 07:00 PM   #3775
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
[IMG]34TPr7.md.jpg 34T61S.md.jpg
picupload
[/IMG]

Hopefully the picture pulled up. Recently added the bottom beauty. M1911A1 1942 Colt to my US WWI/WWII military firearms collection. The finish is still in great shape. The top is my 1917 Colt M1911 I picked up a couple years ago.

Of course I had to add a second 1911 so my two children wouldn’t fight over the 1917 when I die. Now they each can have one.
If I threaten to fight your kids will you get me one too? Asking for a friend . . .
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2020, 09:34 AM   #3776
Black Bob's daddy

Any thoughts on a LPVO vs a red dot with a magnifier? I currently have just a red dot on my AR, and I was thinking of getting a 3x magnifier, but I also saw a Vortex 1-4x LPVO at the store the other day that had me intrigued. I guess target acquisition is likely faster with the red dot, but having a bit more magnification is intriguing.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-04-2020, 07:14 PM   #3777
Admitted Planet Junky

Well prices are likely to sky rocket now.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-04-2020, 07:17 PM   #3778

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Well prices are likely to sky rocket now.
More than likely..
Old 11-04-2020, 07:19 PM   #3779
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Did the Republicans hang onto the Senate? Because if they didn't things are going to get downright ugly for gun-owners. I may have to have an unfortunate boating accident and lose all of my guns to the bottom of some very deep lake.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2020, 07:23 PM   #3780
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Did the Republicans hang onto the Senate? Because if they didn't things are going to get downright ugly for gun-owners. I may have to have an unfortunate boating accident and lose all of my guns to the bottom of some very deep lake.
They did, and picked up seats in the house.

There where certainly be litigation laced executive action to erode your rights right out of the gate though.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote