Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-17-2021, 12:36 PM  
Supporter

WTF is with Mahomes?

Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.

Last edited by petegz28; 10-17-2021 at 05:20 PM..
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2021, 03:50 PM   #241
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
"IQ things"

Yeah, IQ things,...like claiming we were up by 3 scores when the thread was made at half time.....you guys are killing it
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2021, 03:51 PM   #242
"Think BOOM!"

I think Pete posted this as reverse mojo.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2021, 03:51 PM   #243
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

IMO Mahomes is trying too hard to make something happen, since defenses are taking away shock plays. So he's pressing. He even said himself he made stupid decisions today. He knows what he's doing wrong. He'll get it right. But you don't want to ever take the edge away from him. You always want to give him the freedom to make something happen. Just needs to be smart about it.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-17-2021, 03:51 PM   #244
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Yeah, IQ things,...like claiming we were up by 3 scores when the thread was made at half time.....you guys are killing it
How was his interception today "critical"?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2021, 03:53 PM   #245
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
How was his interception today "critical"?
I forgot you knew at half time how the game would end.....my bad...my bad

Again, I made the thread at half time. At that point it was a critical INT. At that point we were losing. But I forgot you knew what was going to happen so ...
Old 10-17-2021, 03:58 PM   #246
Veteran

Quote:

Again, I made the thread at half time. At that point it was a critical INT. At that point we were losing. But I forgot you knew what was going to happen so ...
Yeah, and then your thread aged like turd. Thats what happens.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-17-2021, 03:59 PM   #247
MVP

Quote:

Chiefs were winning by 11 in the Ravens game when the pick was thrown, and were controlling the game. How is that a critical pick, using this same logic? But, I forgot you knew what was going to happen, so...
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 10-17-2021, 04:00 PM   #248
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Yeah, and then your thread aged like turd. Thats what happens.
And? You and everyone on here watching that game were thinking "what the **** is wrong wit this team? We are going to blow another one"

not

"We are going to kick their ass in the last 1.5 quarters"

Because everything over the last 5 games has said that would happen.
Old 10-17-2021, 04:00 PM   #249
In my youth i pray to keep

He's upset about the Xfactor situation
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2021, 04:00 PM   #250
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shag View Post
Chiefs were winning by 11 in the Ravens game when the pick was thrown, and were controlling the game. How is that a critical pick, using this same logic? But, I forgot you knew what was going to happen, so...
What happened after that pick? I mean besides the fact we didn't extend the lead.
Old 10-17-2021, 04:02 PM   #251
MVP

Quote:
What happened after that pick?
Doesn't matter. Your whole argument is that today's pick was critical, based on the exact situation at the time of the pick. At the time of the pick in the Ravens game, chiefs were up by 2 scores, and controlling the game.

Everyone else here knows this is just you trying to back your way out of this, but you can't have it both ways.
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 10-17-2021, 04:04 PM   #252
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shag View Post
Doesn't matter. Your whole argument is that today's pick was critical, based on the exact situation at the time of the pick. At the time of the pick in the Ravens game, chiefs were up by 2 scores, and controlling the game.

Everyone else here knows this is just you trying to back your way out of this, but you can't have it both ways.
Oh okay, it doesn't matter, got it. And now I am backing out of something or other..okay
Old 10-17-2021, 04:07 PM   #253
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
He has 2 critical INT's that are 100% his fault
The one that hit Hill right in both hands and bounced right out of Hill's hands was Mahomes' fault?
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-17-2021, 04:07 PM   #254
Mahomes Fanboi

Anyone bitching about Mahomes just needs to turn in the fan card... right now.

Any fan outside of KC would take him in a heartbeat... you spoiled shitheads.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 04:09 PM   #255
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets View Post
The one that hit Hill right in both hands and bounced right out of Hill's hands was Mahomes' fault?
Nope, not in the least. I've already explained this.