Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-03-2020, 08:47 AM  
Supporter

Automated Vaccums

Seems as though technology has improved enough in this realm to take the plunge on some sort of machine. I know it doesn't eliminate the need to vacuum, but pushing the interval in which I need to vacuum is appealing.

Holy shit there are a lot of options out there. The comparison sites out there aren't a ton of help. As for what I'd be asking it to do, I have a dog, and the main floor of my house is (IIRC) 2400 sq ft. Most of it hard floors but 1 room with carpet. 2 kids worth of mess too.

Obviously I'm going to have to have the toys all picked up and a friend told me sucking up water is fairly catastrophic. I do have a room that has a cord on the floor. I may have to shut the door on that room.

Does anyone have any experience with these machines?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 02:09 PM   #31
"Think BOOM!"

Do automated vacuums leave nice, parallel vacuum lines in the carpet? Or are they all just random?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 02:12 PM   #32
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Your wife throws clothes everywhere, that would drive me insane.
When it's her bra I'm less inclined to complain about it.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 02:52 PM   #33
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
It really is amazing how lazy we have become as human beings. I guess in the future they will even have robots to wipe your ass and clean it for you.

I mean I turn a knob and a jet of water blasts my ass clean, I don't have one that dries it so still gotta wipe my ass but you can get ones that air dry as well.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-03-2020, 04:02 PM   #34
Elway be drinkin' again

We have one of those whole house vacs.
The central canister is in the garage.
It has really good suction. I put a Bronco sticker on it
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-03-2020, 04:14 PM   #35
Go Beavers!

How well do these things do with picking up cat litter from a laminate floor?

Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 04:15 PM   #36
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Do automated vacuums leave nice, parallel vacuum lines in the carpet? Or are they all just random?
The mapping type do. The dumb ones are random.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-03-2020, 04:57 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
What kind of OCD shit is this?
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 04:58 PM   #38
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
The mapping type do. The dumb ones are random.
Just like people.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 05:03 PM   #39
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Just like people.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-03-2020, 05:21 PM   #40
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
What kind of OCD shit is this?
OCD doesn't exist.
Old 03-03-2020, 06:24 PM   #41
MVP

I have a Eufy and it works great!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-04-2020, 03:47 AM   #42
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
I just hire a maid. Haven't stuck my wiener in there.
What are you waiting for Arnold?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 09:14 AM   #43
Starter

I bought this one and love it! Not the top of the line Roborock but it does what you need to do. It does have a mopping feature thats basically dragging a water attachment with a pad below it. It does a good job vaccuming pet hair and works in a back and forth room learning pattern ( not random bouncing off walls). The mopping feature works ok for getting eid of paw prints..but wont scrub your floors for you. It can vacum and mop at the same time.. or separately. You cant create virtual walls ( which would be nice) but for the price I can live with that. I think you can build walls with placing magnet strips down. I cant confirm that tho, as I haven't tried it yet. Good luck

https://www.amazon.com/Roborock-Clea.../dp/B07F8ZQDSZ
Ribbs67 is not part of the Right 53.Ribbs67 is not part of the Right 53.Ribbs67 is not part of the Right 53.Ribbs67 is not part of the Right 53.Ribbs67 is not part of the Right 53.Ribbs67 is not part of the Right 53.Ribbs67 is not part of the Right 53.Ribbs67 is not part of the Right 53.Ribbs67 is not part of the Right 53.Ribbs67 is not part of the Right 53.Ribbs67 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-04-2020, 10:11 AM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
It really is amazing how lazy we have become as human beings. I guess in the future they will even have robots to wipe your ass and clean it for you.

On a side note, why the hell would someone spend $699 or $799 or 899 on a Dyson vacuum cleaner? Are they using to just vacuum or sticking their weiner in their also?

That's crazy shit!

I bought one because the thing that liked to run the $600 Dyson was really fun to stick my wiener in.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-04-2020, 10:18 AM   #45
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
I bought one because the thing that liked to run the $600 Dyson was really fun to stick my wiener in.
I TOLD YOU DON'T BOTHER ME WHEN I'M CLEANING MY ROOM!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.