Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-09-2005, 09:19 PM  
Cast Iron Jedi

My next to last Night Crew thread...

So because of the job, this is my next to last Friday night on overnights... hence, this is my next to last overnight on ChiefsPlanet.

So... what's up? What's for dinner tonight? Who's going to the game, and what are you tailgating with? Movies (I have a screener for The Corpse Bride on Monday)...
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:28 AM   #106
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod
I sat through that steaming pile of shit in the theater. One of the absolute worst movies I've ever seen.
Seriously, I'd never buy it on DVD, but I do watch it from time to time...it's a great comedy, like Star Trek V.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:29 AM   #107
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
Seriously, I'd never buy it on DVD, but I do watch it from time to time...it's a great comedy, like Star Trek V.
You make me really, really sad. It's moviegoers like you that make filmmakers like me unsuccessful. Damn LCD audiences.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:31 AM   #108
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!
You make me really, really sad. It's moviegoers like you that make filmmakers like me unsuccessful. Damn LCD audiences.
Hey, I didn't say I'd pay to see it.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:36 AM   #109
Wheeeeee!!!

rel="Lightbox"?attachmentid=46637&stc=1" border="0" alt="" class="tcattdimgresizer" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
Bat girl boobies partially make up for for that crappy movie ... but just barely.
4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:38 AM   #110
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th and Long
rel="Lightbox"?attachmentid=46637&stc=1" border="0" alt="" class="tcattdimgresizer" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
Bat girl boobies partially make up for for that crappy movie ... but just barely.
No... not even barely. Maybe if we got to see full frontal Batgirl everything... but clothed Batgirl boobies don't make up for Joel Schumacher at the helm, George Clooney as Batman, Arnold Schwartzenegger as Mr. Freeze, and the gawd-friggin'-awful Chris O'Donnell as Robin. Too much for ANY clothed booby to overcome.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:40 AM   #111
I'll be back.

If it makes you feel better, FMB, Kill Bill Vol. 2 is on now.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:40 AM   #112
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I'd forgotten how utterly queer the costumes were. Perhaps I just tried to mentally block it out.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:40 AM   #113
oxymoron

Quote:
I sat through that steaming pile of shit in the theater. One of the absolute worst movies I've ever seen.
Ditto.

I saw that it's been on the HBO's lately. It seems like every time I get finished watching an episode of The Wire onDemand, that fucking load of dung is on HBO Family.

I loved the new one. Ended up seeing it 3 times, and I liked it more each time. Which is rare, because I usually pick shit apart the more I watch it. Can't wait to grab it on disk.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:41 AM   #114
I'll be back.

Quote:
No... not even barely. Maybe if we got to see full frontal Batgirl everything... but clothed Batgirl boobies don't make up for Joel Schumacher at the helm, George Clooney as Batman, Arnold Schwartzenegger as Mr. Freeze, and the gawd-friggin'-awful Chris O'Donnell as Robin. Too much for ANY clothed booby to overcome.
Bah, come on.

COOL PAHRTAY!

CHILL, EVERYBODY!

Old 09-10-2005, 12:43 AM   #115
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc
Ditto.

I saw that it's been on the HBO's lately. It seems like every time I get finished watching an episode of The Wire onDemand, that fucking load of dung is on HBO Family.

I loved the new one. Ended up seeing it 3 times, and I liked it more each time. Which is rare, because I usually pick shit apart the more I watch it. Can't wait to grab it on disk.
Batman Begins is as good as Batman & Robin was bad. Only saw it once, but I'll buy it the day it comes out on DVD.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:43 AM   #116
oxymoron

The hilarity ensues when you realize that moron has gone from mr. freeze to mr. governor. Only in fucking california.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:43 AM   #117
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
If it makes you feel better, FMB, Kill Bill Vol. 2 is on now.
Slightly better, but your taste in movies is still SERIOUSLY in question.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:44 AM   #118
oxymoron

Quote:
Batman Begins is as good as Batman & Robin was bad. Only saw it once, but I'll buy it the day it comes out on DVD.
I didn't plan to see it 3 times. Saw it once opening day, then decided to see it again in IMAX. Then family visited, and they wanted to see it in IMAX, so I was like...shrug, 'k.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:44 AM   #119
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc
The hilarity ensues when you realize that moron has gone from mr. freeze to mr. governor. Only in fucking california.
Keeps him from making more bad movies, though.

I sort of like him as governor anyway.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:45 AM   #120
I'll be back.

Quote:
Slightly better, but your taste in movies is still SERIOUSLY in question.
Come on, you know I love good movies...and I love some shitty ones. Who cares, as long as I'm entertained?