Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-09-2005, 09:19 PM  
Cast Iron Jedi

My next to last Night Crew thread...

So because of the job, this is my next to last Friday night on overnights... hence, this is my next to last overnight on ChiefsPlanet.

So... what's up? What's for dinner tonight? Who's going to the game, and what are you tailgating with? Movies (I have a screener for The Corpse Bride on Monday)...
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:43 PM   #91
Cast Iron Jedi

Can someone tell me what party style crust is?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:44 PM   #92
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th and Long
orrrysay. ymay adbay.
I know pig latin guys

Anyway, I wish you could put me on their bodies myself
badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:44 PM   #93
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!
Can someone tell me what party style crust is?
All I know, is it tastes good; so, it's gotta be "bad" for you.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 09-09-2005, 11:52 PM   #94
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
All I know, is it tastes good; so, it's gotta be "bad" for you.
Not everything that tastes good is bad for you.
badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:58 PM   #95
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl
I wish you could put me on their bodies myself
Anyone besides me read that as a twisted lesbian request?
4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:58 PM   #96
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th and Long
Yeah, I would have responded, but I had to run to the bathroom for a sec.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:59 PM   #97
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Old 09-10-2005, 12:01 AM   #98
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Sure seems that way, sometimes.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 09-10-2005, 12:03 AM   #99
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
My debt has been repaid.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:15 AM   #100
I'll be back.

Hey, FMB, guess what I just got done watching...

"We're going to need a bigger cave!"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Batman4a.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	259.2 KB
ID:	46637  
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:20 AM   #101
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
Hey, FMB, guess what I just got done watching...

"We're going to need a bigger cave!"
On purpose?
Old 09-10-2005, 12:22 AM   #102
I'll be back.

Quote:
On purpose?
Nah, it came on HBO earlier. I decided to watch the whole thing.

Cheesy goodness!

I love it when Arnold says "FREEZE YOU IN HELL, BATMAN!"
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:24 AM   #103
I'll be back.

Seriously...best movie EVAR!

Old 09-10-2005, 12:26 AM   #104
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Seriously...best movie EVAR!
If I thought you were serious, I'd be mad.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:27 AM   #105
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Nah, it came on HBO earlier. I decided to watch the whole thing.

Cheesy goodness!

I love it when Arnold says "FREEZE YOU IN HELL, BATMAN!"
I sat through that steaming pile of shit in the theater. One of the absolute worst movies I've ever seen.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.