Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-09-2005, 09:19 PM  
Cast Iron Jedi

My next to last Night Crew thread...

So because of the job, this is my next to last Friday night on overnights... hence, this is my next to last overnight on ChiefsPlanet.

So... what's up? What's for dinner tonight? Who's going to the game, and what are you tailgating with? Movies (I have a screener for The Corpse Bride on Monday)...
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:14 PM   #76
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy
Hey!!! I been feeling kinda down here lately.
Luckily you're not blind and you can enjoy the pic I posted too.

Now shaddup.
4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:15 PM   #77
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th and Long
*inserting obligatory custom made Chiefs babe pic to make FMB feel better*
Nice... can I get that at 1600x1200?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 4th and Long again.

Yes... yes it is.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:15 PM   #78
New and Improved

Quote:
Luckily you're not blind and you can enjoy the pic I posted too.

Now shaddup.
Stingy bastiage.

grumble grumble grumble
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:20 PM   #79
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!
I don't like Tony's... pretty much, if it's frozen, Totino's is the only way I'll go. I don't like Red Barron, DiGiorno is overrated, etc...
You like that "Party" style crust, don't you?
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 09-09-2005, 11:21 PM   #80
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Nice... can I get that at 1600x1200?
1 size fits all. Sorry.
4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:24 PM   #81
Cast Iron Jedi

I don't even know what party style crust is...

I just like the taste of Totino's. If I'm eating mainstream pizza, it's almost always Pizza Hut. I like Papa Johns, but I gotta me in a particular mood for it.

If I'm just going for damn good pizza, I'm heading to Pizza Glen in Clinton, MO. OR, G&D's Pizza in Columbia... They're two completely different styles. Pizza Glen is deep dish and an absolute dream. G&D's is Greek style, and also an absolute dream.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:25 PM   #82
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
I don't like Tony's... pretty much, if it's frozen, Totino's is the only way I'll go. I don't like Red Barron, DiGiorno is overrated, etc...
Jack's pizza is good. I have a weird thing for Bernatello's too
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:25 PM   #83
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
1 size fits all. Sorry.

Oh well... I guess I still owe you a rep.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:29 PM   #84
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Stingy bastiage.

grumble grumble grumble
It's obvious you missed some of the 500 or so babe sigs I used to make. I hate to see a grown man grumble so here's a little sampling.

Oh ... and shaddup.

Old 09-09-2005, 11:30 PM   #85
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR
Jack's pizza is good. I have a weird thing for Bernatello's too
Both are good....and cheap.

I prefer Red Barron, or Tony's...when they are on sale.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 09-09-2005, 11:32 PM   #86
Cast Iron Jedi

I am highly attracted to the girls in the second and fourth pics.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:33 PM   #87
New and Improved

Quote:
It's obvious you missed some of the 500 or so babe sigs I used to make. I hate to see a grown man grumble so here's a little sampling.

Oh ... and shaddup.

I didn't miss any of them. But I miss every single one.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:35 PM   #88
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
I didn't miss any of them. But I miss every single one.
Ya know, just for you, I can always stick Gloria's head on a different body and make you a sig pic, dontcha?
Old 09-09-2005, 11:37 PM   #89
New and Improved

Quote:
Ya know, just for you, I can always stick Gloria's head on a different body and make you a sig pic, dontcha?

Ixsnay on the icpay. She's ightray ehindbay emay.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:41 PM   #90
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Ixsnay on the icpay. She's ightray ehindbay emay.
orrrysay. ymay adbay.